DASANI- Win a 2015 Hyundai Sonata SE plus $3,000 and more prizes by September 22, 2015 – INSTANTLY!
DASANI SPARKLING SWEEPSTAKES
ENDING AT 11:59 p.m. ET, September 22, 2015
The DASANI Sparkling Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Driver’s license required to claim Grand Prize.
The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. The Promotion consists of an Instant Win game (the “Instant Win Game”) and a Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES
By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
4. PROMOTION PERIOD
The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), July 9, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, September 22, 2015
5. HOW TO ENTER
During the Promotion Period, visit http://www.dasani.com/dasanisparkling/sweeps and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including providing a valid email address. You will automatically receive 1 Sweepstakes entry for the Grand Prize drawing. Then, follow the links and instructions to create a mixed drink. Once you’ve made your selections, your mixed drink will display on-screen. Then, follow the links and instructions on the site to receive 1 Instant Win Game play. You will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of one of the Instant Win Game prizes. The Instant Win Game is not compatible with systems using Opera Web Browsers. Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry and 1 Instant Win Game play per person per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries/plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries/plays and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry/play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries/plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry/play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter/play will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
6. ALL POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNERS AND SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE INSTANT WIN GAME SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. PROMOTION PRIZE SELECTION AND VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS
Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For the Instant Win Game: There will be 225 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, 1 for each of the Instant Win Game prizes below. If you are the first player to play the Promotion at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. For the Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner on or around September 23, 2015 from all eligible entries received. The potential winner will be notified by email, mail or phone. For All Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. All other potential prize winners will be required to provide the Administrator a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information (when applicable) within the required time period, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize valued over $25 is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed prizes valued at or under $25 will go un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion. The Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner will be contacted regarding the fulfillment of the prize within 8-10 weeks of the conclusion of the Promotion and the prize will be fulfilled by the designated dealership as soon as it becomes available.
a. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES
• 1 SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZE: 2015 Hyundai Sonata SE and $3,000 that can be used for title, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance and other fees associated with prize. Sponsor will determine all features of automobile in its sole discretion. Winner will only be able to choose color of exterior and interior, which is subject to availability. Winner must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of delivery. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance and other fees associated with prize. Winner must take delivery of prize from the automobile dealership designated by Sponsor. Sponsor will also provide winner a single cash payment in the form of a corporate check, which is intended to assist the winner with any federal, state, or other tax obligations related to the Sweepstakes Grand Prize (the “Tax Gross-Up Payment”). The Tax Gross-Up Payment will be $6,450. The Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner’s actual tax liabilities related to the Sweepstakes Grand Prize could exceed the Tax Gross-Up Payment. The Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, or other tax obligations related to the Grand Prize. Sponsor will not provide any further assistance toward the winner’s tax obligations.
• Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $30,950. The odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
b. INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES
• 3 TABLET PRIZES: A tablet. ARV: $350. 3 E-BOOK READER PRIZES: An e-book reader. ARV: $350.
• 3 SHOPPING SPREE PRIZES: $250 shopping spree. ARV: $250.
• 4 HOME ESSENTIALS/KITCHEN ACCESSORIES GIFT CARD PRIZES: $150 home essentials/kitchen accessories gift card to be used for glassware. ARV: $150.
• 4 SUNGLASSES GIFT CARD PRIZES: $100 sunglasses gift card. ARV: $100.
• 4 SPA GIFT CARD PRIZES: $100 spa gift card. ARV: $100.
• 68 MOVIE TICKET PRIZES: $50 movie ticket digital gift code. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding codes (claims that code is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and winner should address any such issues with the issuer of the code. ARV: $50.
• 68 COSMETIC STORE GIFT CARD PRIZES: $25 cosmetic store gift card. ARV: $25.
• 68 MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION PRIZES: Magazine subscription fulfilled as a $25 gift card. ARV: $25.
The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays. For All Prizes: Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. The actual value of electronic prizes is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 Sweepstakes Prize and 1 Instant Win Game Prize per person.
• Total ARV of all prizes: $42,000.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Promotion has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual outof-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. WINNER LIST
For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1AwotTl. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.