COCA COLA – Win a Free Online Order from Jack’s and some awesome prizes for an epic backyard party from Jack’s and Coca-Cola by July 5, 2015!
JACK’S YOU WIN , I WIN SWEEPSTAKES
ENDS AT 11:59 p.m. CDT, July 5, 2015
The Jack’s You Win, I Win Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, and Tennessee who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
The Promotion consists of an Instant Win game and a Sweepstakes
The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Central Time May 25, 2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CDT, July 5, 2015
The Instant Win Game consists of 6 phases (each a “Phase”) as set forth in the chart below:
Phase Start Date (12:00 a.m. ET) End Date (11:59 p.m. ET)
• 1 May 25, 2015 May 31, 2015
• 2 June 1, 2015 June 7, 2015
• 3 June 8, 2015 June 14, 2015
• 4 June 15, 2015 June 21, 2015
• 5 June 22, 2015 June 28, 2015
• 6 June 29, 2015 July 5, 2015
Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
3. HOW TO ENTER
During the Promotion Period, visit www.jacksshareaprize.com and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including providing a valid email address. You will receive 1 Sweepstakes entry and will advance to the Instant Win Game page where you will receive 1 Instant Win Game play. You will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of one of the Instant Win Game prizes. The Instant Win Game is not compatible with systems using Opera Web Browsers. Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry and 1 Instant Win Game play per person per day during the Promotion Period. An entrant may not win the Instant Win Game more than once per week. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries/plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries/plays and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry/play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries/plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry/play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter/play will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
• Tell A Friend Program:
After you enter the Promotion, you will be invited to share the Promotion on Twitter or Facebook, as outlined below. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing relationship.
• Share on Twitter:
During the Promotion Period, you can share the Promotion on Twitter by clicking on the link to tweet the prepopulated message on Twitter.
• b. Share on Facebook:
During the Promotion Period, you can share the Promotion on Facebook by clicking on the link to share a prepopulated message. If a friend you refer to the Promotion subsequently registers through the link you sent in his or her notification, you will be eligible for a chance to win the Tell-A-Friend Prize, if your referred friend wins the Grand Prize. Limit: each entrant may refer up to 20 friends, during the Promotion Period.
4.. ALL POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNERS AND SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE INSTANT WIN GAME SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
5.PROMOTION PRIZE ELECTION AN VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNWER
Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
• For the Instant Win Game: There will be 150,000 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, 1 for each of the Instant Win Game prizes below. If you are the first player to play the Promotion at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. For the Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner on or around July 6, 2015 from all eligible entries received. If the potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner registered for the Promotion after clicking on a link sent out through the Tell-A-Friend program, the entrant who referred the potential Sweepstakes Grand winner will be the potential winner of the Tell-A-Friend Sweepstakes Prize. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone.
• For All Potential Winners: The potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner and the potential Tell-A-Friend Prize winner will be required to provide the Administrator a mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) for prize fulfillment purposes within 3 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to provide any other requested information (when applicable) within the required time period, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits prize. In the event that the potential Sweepstakes Grand Prize winner or the potential Tell-A-Friend Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Unclaimed Instant Win Game Prizes will go un-awarded. If the Grand Prize winner was not referred by anyone, then the Tell-A-Friend Prize goes un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
a. Sweepstakes Prizes:
1 SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZE:
A Free Online order for up to 25 people from Jack’s (a one-time only online order of $127.93 or less),
• Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $127.93. Any amount exceeding $127.93 is not the responsibility of Jack’s and will have to be paid at the winner’s expense at the time of pick-up. If the winner chooses not to use the full $127.93 amount, the remaining amount will NOT be made available as a credit on a future order. The online order must be placed within 90 days of when the winner has claimed their prize. The Grand Prize winner will also receive other prizes from Jack’s and Coca-Cola for a backyard party (Items Including: Coca-Cola® mini-refrigerator, Coca-Cola® ice bucket, Coca-Cola® bottle opener, 2 Coca-Cola® Tervis® Tumblers, Coca-Cola® salt and pepper shakers, Coca-Cola® horseshoes game set, Coca-Cola® speaker, Coca-Cola® umbrella, 10 Jack’s insulated can holder, 10 Jack’s sunglasses, 10 Jack’s beach balls. Items subject to availability. Substitute may be given with the discretion of Coca-Cola and Jack’s), ARV: $272.45.
• Total ARV of Sweepstakes Grand Prize: $400.38.
The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
1 TELL-A-FRIEND PRIZE:
A Free Online order for up to 25 people from Jack’s (a one-time only online order of $127.93 or less), ARV: $127.93.
Any amount exceeding $127.93 is not the responsibility of Jack’s and will have to be paid at the winner’s expense at the time of pick-up. If the winner chooses not to use the full $127.93 amount, the remaining amount will NOT be made available as a credit on a future order. The online order must be placed within 90 days of when the winner has claimed their prize.
The Tell-A-Friend Prize winner will also receive other prizes from Jack’s and Coca-Cola for a backyard party (Items Including: Coca-Cola® mini-refrigerator, Coca-Cola® ice bucket, Coca-Cola® bottle opener, 2 Coca-Cola® Tervis® Tumblers, Coca-Cola® salt and pepper shakers, Coca-Cola® horseshoes game set, Coca-Cola® speaker, Coca-Cola® umbrella, 10 Jack’s insulated can holder, 10 Jack’s sunglasses, 10 Jack’s beach balls. Items subject to availability. Substitute may be given with the discretion of Coca-Cola and Jack’s), ARV: $272.45.
• Total ARV of Tell-A-Friend Prize: $400.38.
Odds of winning the Tell-A-Friend Prize will vary based on who wins the Sweepstakes Grand Prize, please refer the above Sweepstakes Grand Prize odds.
b. Instant Win Game Prizes:
• 25,000 PHASE 1 INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES: A coupon that can be used to purchase a Regular Drink and a Regular Fry for $1.69; expires: July 5, 2015.
• 25,000 PHASE 2 INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES: A coupon that can be used to purchase a Little Jack, Regular Fry and a Small Drink for $3.49; expires: July 5, 2015.
• 25,000 PHASE 3 INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES: A coupon that can be used to receive a Free Regular Drink with purchase of a 2-piece Chicken & Biscuit; expires: July 5, 2015.
• 25,000 PHASE 4 INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES: A coupon that can be used to purchase a Hamburger, Regular Fry, Small Drink and a pie for $3.33; expires: July 5, 2015.
• 25,000 PHASE 5 INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES: A coupon that can be used to purchase a Big Jack Combo for $4.49; expires: July 5, 2015.
• 25,000 PHASE 6 INSTANT WIN GAME PRIZES: A coupon that can be used to receive a Free Regular Fry with Purchase of a Regular Drink; expires: July 5, 2015. The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available during the applicable Phase divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays during the applicable Phase. For all Coupons: Terms and conditions apply. Coupons are subject to verification. No substitutions allowed. All coupons are transferrable. Limit one coupon per customer per visit. Does not include tax. Not valid with any other coupons or special offers. Expired coupons or photocopies will not be honored. Coupons valid at all Jack’s locations.
• For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 Sweepstakes Prize and each Instant Win Game Phase Prize per person.
Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. RELEASE AN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, Jack’s Family Restaurants, Inc., Facebook Inc., Twitter, Inc., HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Promotion has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual outof-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1DgwzNy. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.