AARP – Win 1 of 3 destinations for 6 to Grand Canyon – Hawaii or Glacier Bay plus a $20 Visa gift card INSTANTLY!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
You are 45 years old or older !
AARP Family Fun Travel Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least forty-five (45) years old at the time of entry. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes and an instant win game (the “Instant Win Game”).
The Promotion begins on March 16, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on May 31, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET . .
3. HOW TO ENTER
During the Promotion Period, visit http://sweeps.aarp.org/travel2015 and complete and submit the registration form including your AARP.org login information and a valid email address. If you do not have an account, you may create one. Creating an AARP account is free. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes and one (1) Instant Win Game play for that day. Once on the Instant Win Game page, follow the links and instructions to play the Instant Win Game. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
Limit: Each entrant may enter/play one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Bonus Sweepstakes entries:
There are three (3) ways to earn bonus Sweepstakes entries, as outlined below.
1. AARP Trip Finder Tool: After you register for the Promotion, you will be invited to interact with and click on the AARP Trip Finder tool. You will earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for clicking on the link to the AARP Trip Finder tool. Limit: One (1) bonus entry per day for clicking on the Trip Finder tool.
1. Answer Trivia Questions: After you register for the Promotion, you will be invited to answer thirty (30) trivia questions (ten (10) in the “Alaskan Cruise” category, ten (10) in the “Grand Canyon Adventure” category and ten (10) in the “Hawaiian Getaway” category). Follow the links and instructions to answer the trivia questions and you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for every question you answer (regardless if it is right or wrong). Limit: One (1) bonus entry per question answered for a total of thirty (30) bonus entries per day.
1. Destination Guide Links: After you register for the Promotion, you will be invited to interact with and click on the Destination Guide links. You will earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for clicking on each link. There are thirteen (13) total Destination Guide links on the site. Limit: One (1) bonus entry for clicking on each link for a total of thirteen (13) bonus entries per day.
5. Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game:
Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner, from all eligible entries on or around June 1, 2015. Instant Win Game: Seventy-seven (77) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each prize listed below, will be generated during the Promotion Period. For the First Prize there will be one (1) random, computer-generated winning time per day. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Verification of Potential Winners:
Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Sweepstakes winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. The potential Grand Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of the Grand Prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed First Prizes will not be awarded. First Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
Sweepstakes Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The winner will be able to choose one (1) and only one (1) of the following prizes:
Grand Canyon Adventure for six (6). Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for six (6) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Las Vegas, Nevada; ten (10) nights’ accommodations at various hotels determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (two (2) rooms, triple occupancy); daily breakfast and six (6) dinners includes (all details of breakfast and dinner are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); a Lake Powell cruise for six (6) among the beautiful canyon walls; a cookout in Navajo Country; a visit of Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Dead Horse Point State Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, and Zion National Park. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $21,300.
• Hawaiian Getaway for six (6) to Kauai, Hawaii. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for six (6) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Kauai, Hawaii; seven (7) nights’ accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (three (3) rooms, double occupancy); a tour of the Kauai Wiamea Canyon and Waiela River for six (6); and deluxe sightseeing flight via biplane for six (6). ARV: $18,200.
• Alaskan Cruise vacation for six (6). Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for six (6) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Seattle, Washington; ground transportation to and from destination airport and port; a seven (7) night Alaska Cruise aboard Norwegian Pearl for six (6) (two (2) triple cabins with balcony) (meals, entertainment and gratuities are included); (ports include: Seattle, WA, Juneau, Alaska, Skagway, Alaska, Glacier Bay National Park, Ketchikan, Alaska and Victoria, British Columbia); $3,500 that can be used for activities, shore excursions, spa services and specialty restaurants. ARV: 18,730.
Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
• Instant Win Game Prizes: SEVENTY-SEVEN (77) FIRST PRIZES: A $20 Visa® gift card (term and conditions of gift cards apply). ARV: $20. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of Instant Win prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays.
For Each Trip Prize: Winner must complete the trip within one (1) year from the drawing date or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Travel companions must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure or a sibling/friend of winner with the appropriate parental permissions and releases and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companions must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $22,840. Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes prize and one (1) Instant Win Game prize per person.
9. Winner List:
For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1KBfwZu. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2015 HelloWorld, Inc. All Rights Reserved.