VSP – Win 1 of 27 pairs of Nike Skylon Ace XV and Nike Skylon Ace XV Junior sunglasses by May 31, 2015!
Nike Skylon XV Junior Sweepstakes
ENDS ON May 31, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. PT
Exclusive Offer for Consumers
The Sweepstakes is open exclusively to consumers located within the 50 United States and District of Columbia that are 18 years of age or older at the time of Sweepstakes entry (“Eligible Consumers”). Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Limit of one entry per eligible entrant, per day, applies, regardless of entry method.
The Sweepstakes will commence on May 5, 2015 at 2:30 p.m. pacific time and end on May 31, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. pacific time PT
How to Enter Eligible Consumers must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period:
1) Visit the VSP Vision Care Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/VSPVisionCare;
2) Go to the Nike Sweepstakes application on the VSP Vision Care Facebook page;
3) Complete the entry form per the instructions. Any entry will not be received until all of the above steps have been completed. Eligible Consumers must have a valid Facebook account to participate (which can be obtained at no cost).
All entries must be received by Sponsor by 11:59 p.m. PT on May 31, 2015. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, tampered with, illegible, incomplete, mechanically reproduced, inaccurate, forged or otherwise not in compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified. Consumers may enter once per day throughout the Promotion Period. Alternatively, during the Promotion Period Eligible Consumers may enter without a valid Facebook account by entering here: http://shout.lt/2QLQ Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the use of any device to automate the entry process, is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Drawings At the end of the Promotion Period, the winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about June 4, 2015 from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee using randomization methods selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
The potential winner(s) will be notified by postal mail or e-mail by June 5, 2015 using the information provided at the time of entry. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seven (7) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor may successively attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of an applicable prize in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winners of such applicable prize after such attempts have been made, if any, such prize may go unawarded. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and understand that the results and decisions of Sponsor are final in all respects. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible entries. Alternate winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to make only one attempt to award a prize to an alternate winner, and if prize remains unclaimed or an eligible alternate is not secured, prize may not be awarded.
• Twenty-seven (27) grand prize winners will receive a pair of Nike Skylon Ace XV and Nike Skylon Ace XV Junior sunglasses, with a total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of up to $400. All portions of the prize(s) are non-assignable and non-transferable. Prizes pictured in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Actual prize(s) may vary from the prizes pictured. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash alternative or substitution of the prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. The Grand Prize winners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Potential winner(s) will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within seven (7) days of prize notification, the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes.
• WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
For any legally required winner’s list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope by May 31, 2015 to Nike Sweepstakes ATTN: Jon Schuller, 3333 Quality Dr. MS-151, Sacramento, CA 95819.