Toys R US – Schwinn Smartstart Bingo – #SchwinnBingoSweepstakes – Win 1 of 7 Family Fun Ride prize packs valued at $594 each
The Schwinn SmartStart Bingo Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS, RESIDING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.
INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED.
EACH WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO INITIAL PRIZE NOTIFICATION FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR WITHIN TWO (2) DAYS AND EACH WINNER MAY ALSO BE REQUIRED TO EXECUTE PRIZE ACCEPTANCE DOCUMENTS AND RETURN THEM WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUANCE OF NOTIFICATION, AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW.
BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR, THE ADMINISTRATOR, HOSTS (DEFINED BELOW), ACADEMY SPORTS + OUTDOORS, AMAZON.COM, TARGET, TOYS“R”US, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST AND TWITTER FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. THIS CONTRACT ALSO REQUIRES YOU TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE THROUGH BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
The Schwinn SmartStart Bingo Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Pacific Cycle Inc., (“Sponsor”) and hosted by Mirum Shopper (the “Administrator”) as well as on http://www.mommyweek.com, http://www.theafropolitanmom.com, http://www.productreviewmom.com, http://themamamaven.com, https://momfabulous.com, http://b-inspiredmama.com, http://www.longwaitforisabella.com, http://livingsweetmoments.com, http://ahelicoptermom.com, http://www.sippycupmom.com, http://forthemommas.com, http://mamaknowsitall.com, http://sassymamainla.com, http://candypo.com, http://www.asparkleofgenius.com, https://www.vivaveltoro.com, http://www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com, http://www.jennsblahblahblog.com, http://daysofadomesticdad.com, http://7onashoestring.com, https://mommysnippets.com, http://adventuresof8.com, http://simplybeingmommy.com, http://www.texasdadblog.com, http://simplyclarke.com, http://hip2save.com, http://sweetiessweeps.com, http://www.freestufffinder.com and http://southernsavers.com (the “Hosts”).
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on Thursday, April 20, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on Friday, May 19, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator’s clock will be the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. If a participant is eligible in his or her state of residence to enter as a minor, his or her parent or legal guardian agrees to these Official Rules along with and on behalf of the minor child. All rights and responsibilities of the minor under the Official Rules are conferred and assumed respectively by the minor’s parent or legal guardian in representation of the minor. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Administrator, Hosts, their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and each of their respective immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and each of their spouses) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
3. How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant (“Entrant”) can enter the Sweepstakes by posting a photo of something found on a SmartStart Bingo Card to Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest using the hashtag #SchwinnBingoSweepstakes, than using the social widget (“Widget”) posted by Hosts or found on SmartStartBingo.com to log in through an email address, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram account and submitting the photo post to the Sweepstakes. Entries are also given for referring a friend to the Sweepstakes.
If Entrant is a first time visitor to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest, Entrant will be prompted to complete the on-screen registration form which is free. Registration is a one-time requirement. If Entrant is a returning visitor, Entrant will be prompted to log-in using Entrant’s e-mail address.
Follow the instructions on the Widget to complete the action and receive one or more (1) entries into the Sweepstakes Drawing (the “Entry”). There is no specific daily entry limit. Some actions can only be done once, and some can be done daily. Some actions are worth more entries than others. See Widget for details.
All Entries must be completed and submitted by 11:59 p.m. PT on Friday, May 19, 2017. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online service provider will apply.
4. Entry Requirements: In order to be entered into the Sweepstakes, Entrants must comply with registration instructions when submitting their Entry. Entry must be in English. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified.
All entrants must have a valid email address. All Entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed Entries forms are eligible. Proof of submission of Entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Online entries only.
5. Sweepstakes Random Drawing/Odds: Seven (7) Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about Tuesday, May 23, 2017, from among all Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depends on the number of eligible Entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winners will be contacted via the email used to enter the Sweepstakes and will be required to respond to the initial prize notification within two (2) days or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner may be chosen.
6. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”): Grand Prize, seven (7) total prizes available. Each prize: A Family Fun Ride Prize Pack (ARV $594.95) consisting of the following eleven (11) items:
• One (1) Adult Schwinn Bike (bike paid in the form of a $250 Gift Card to Winner’s Choice of Academy Sports + Outdoors, Amazon.com, Target or Toys“R”Us) (ARV $250)
• One (1) Sponsor-selected active lifestyle camera (ARV $199)
• One (1) Sponsor-selected active lifestyle camera bike mount (ARV $20)
• One (1) Schwinn Bike Lights (ARV $14.99)
• One (1) Schwinn Adult Helmet (ARV $22.99)
• One (1) Schwinn Bike Bell (ARV $5)
• One (1) Schwinn Bike Basket (ARV $18)
• One (1) Schwinn Backpack (ARV $25)
• One (1) Schwinn Lighted Cable Lock (ARV $14.99)
• One (1) Schwinn Water Bottle (ARV $4.99)
• One (1) Schwinn Bike Floor Pump (ARV $19.99)
ARV of all prizes offered is ~$4,162. Gift cards subject to restrictions and expiration dates may apply. All prize components are subject to availability. Limit one (1) Prize per person. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize (or portion of prize) is unavailable. Please allow 6-8 weeks for prizes to be delivered. Unclaimed Prizes may go unawarded.
7. Release: Prize Winners and all Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor, Administrator, Hosts, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Academy Sports + Outdoors, Amazon.com, Target, Toys“R”Us, and each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for any bodily injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity, or the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Released Parties to use winner’s name and likeness for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. You hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
8. DISPUTES, ARBITRATION: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAW PRINCIPLES. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY AN ENTRANT IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10 US), AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
Except where prohibited by law, any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action between an Entrant and any Released Party arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded, or the determination of a Prize Winner, must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action or class-wide arbitration. Except for disputes where a Released Party is seeking a preliminary injunction, any and all disputes and claims relating to this Sweepstakes must be resolved by submission to individual arbitration under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association and, by entering the Sweepstakes, all Entrants expressly waive the right to trial by jury. The arbitration must be conducted in Los Angeles County, California, in the English language, and before three arbitrators appointed in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules. Each party agrees to and will pay one-half of the costs of the arbitration, and Entrant will be responsible for his or her own attorney’s fees. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any provision of applicable law notwithstanding, the arbitrators will not have authority to award punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages. Any dispute, claims, and arbitration proceedings must at all times be kept confidential, except to the extent necessary to enforce or collect the arbitration award or except as the parties agree in writing. Each Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity relating to the arbitration provision of these Official Rules must be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California, and hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
9. Additional Terms: Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. “Authorized account holder” of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth in Section 3 above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Winners List: For the name of the Prize winners, available after 6/12/17, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by 9/12/17, to: The Schwinn SmartStart Bingo Sweepstakes Winners List, 2920 S Sepulveda Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90064.
12. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Pacific Cycle Inc., 4902 Hammersley Road, Madison, WI 53711. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Mirum Shopper, 2920 S Sepulveda Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90064.
Entrants specifically release Sponsor, Administrator, Hosts, Academy Sports + Outdoors, Amazon.com, Target, Toys“R”Us, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram from any and all liability associated with this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, use or misuse of the Prize.
Academy Sports + Outdoors, Amazon.com, Target, Toys“R”Us, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are not responsible for the conduct, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.