Slow Press Wines – Craft Your Adventure – Win a VISA card in the amount of US$500.00
SLOW PRESS WINES CRAFT YOUR ADVENTURE SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OF ALCOHOL OR PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ENTER. ALCOHOL IS NOT INCLUDED AS PART OF THE PRIZE.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. REFERENCES TO ANY THIRD-PARTY ENTITY OR TRADEMARK DO NOT CONSTITUTE OR IMPLY, AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS, AN ENDORSEMENT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR SLOW PRESS WINES.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION VIA ONE OR MORE OF THE METHODS DESCRIBED HEREIN, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND FULLY AGREE TO, AND COMPLY WITH, THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. SPONSOR: The Slow Press Wines Craft Your Adventure Travel Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by The Wine Group LLC, 4596 Tesla Road Livermore, CA 94550 (the “Sponsor”).
2. ADMINISTRATOR: The Sweepstakes is administered by Mio, LLC, 5206 Shaw Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63110 (the “Administrator”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes participation is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. No purchase of alcohol or purchase of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is being conducted as a consumer sweepstakes in accordance with California Business and Professions Code Sections 17539.15 and 25600.2. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Sponsor and each of its respective parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, other alcoholic beverage suppliers, and any agencies involved in the administration, development and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes including, but not limited to, web design, advertising, marketing, public relations, and prize fulfillment companies, and the immediate family members (spouse, domestic partner, parent, child, sibling and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same households of each such individual.
4. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on April 2, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on April 30, 2018 (the “Entry Period”).
After you complete the Entry, you will be invited to visit www.facebook.com/slowpresswines on Facebook. If, at any time during the Entry Period, you wish to visit www.facebook.com/slowpresswines on Facebook (optional), click where indicated, and you will be entered an additional time into the Sweepstakes drawing (limit one additional entry via Facebook per Entry Period). If you wish, you may “like” the Slow Press Wines Facebook page (optional). You must have a Facebook account to access the Slow Press Wines Facebook page. If you do not have a Facebook account visit www.facebook.com to set up a free account.
After you complete the Entry, you will be invited to visit @slowpresswines on Instagram. If, at any time during the Entry Period, you wish to visit @slowpresswines on Instagram (optional), click where indicated, and you will be entered an additional time into the Sweepstakes drawing (limit one additional entry via Instagram per Entry Period). You must have an Instagram account to access the Slow Press Wines Instagram page. If you do not have an Instagram account, visit www.instagram.com to set up a free account.
After you complete the Entry, you will be invited to answer the question: “Question: Have you tried Slow Press Wine?” If, at any time during the Entry Period, you wish to answer the question (optional), click where indicated and answer the question, and you will be entered an additional time into the Sweepstakes drawing (limit one additional entry via the question per Entry Period).
During the Entry Period, you may enter up to once a day, plus additional entries for sharing to Facebook, visiting @slowpresswines on Instagram, and/or answering the question as described above.
After you complete the Entry, you will be invited to refer friends to enter the Sweepstakes drawing by sharing a unique link to the sweepstakes. If, at any time during the Entry Period, you wish to refer friends to the sweepstakes (optional), click where indicated and you will have options to copy a unique referral link that can be sent to friends or you can share the unique referral link to Facebook. You will be entered an additional time into the Sweepstakes drawing each time a person enters the sweepstakes via the unique referral link that you have shared. If no other person enters the Sweepstakes via the unique referral link you have shared, you will not receive any additional entries.
Mass entry attempts (other than as permitted above) may result in disqualification of all entries by such person. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties, are prohibited. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
By entering, you represent and warrant that you have fully complied with all aspects of these Official Rules. By entering, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below) from any action or liability resulting from your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or any other information included in any entry. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by entrant’s internet service provider may apply and are entrant’s sole responsibility. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by entrant’s phone service provider may apply and are entrant’s sole responsibility.
7. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
8. SWEEPSTAKES GRAND PRIZE: Four (4) Grand Prizes will be awarded, with one (1) Grand Prize being awarded each week for a total of four (4) weeks, as described below. Each winner will receive a VISA card in the amount of US$500.00. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all four (4) Grand Prizes is US$2,000.00.
The actual value of the Grand Prize depends on market conditions at time of fulfillment. Any difference between ARV and actual value will not be awarded. All prize details will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
9. GRAND PRIZE RANDOM DRAWINGS: A potential winner will be chosen within four (4) days of the end of each Weekly Period in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the end of the Weekly Period. Entries received during one entry period but not selected as that Weekly Period’s potential winner will be included in the drawings for the other Weekly Periods (with the exception of the fourth Weekly Period which is the final Weekly Period). The Weekly Periods are as follows:
WEEK ONE: Begins on April 2, 2018 at 12:01:01 a.m. PT and ends on April 9, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT.
WEEK TWO: Begins on April 9, 2018 at 12:01:01 a.m. PT and ends on April 16, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT.
WEEK THREE: Begins on April 16, 2018 at 12:01:01 a.m. PT and ends on April 23, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT.
WEEK FOUR: Begins on April 23, 2018 at 12:01:01 a.m. PT and ends on April 30, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT.
Drawing will be conducted by Administrator on behalf of Sponsor. Sponsor’s interpretation of these rules and decisions related to the sweepstakes shall be final.
10. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by email/phone and will be required to sign and return, via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity release (“Affidavit”), except where prohibited by law, within two (2) days of receipt of Affidavit or the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be chosen, time permitting. The Affidavit will be sent via email from the Administrator. The return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection, time permitting.
Personally identifiable information, including entry information received, will be used to verify eligibility and award the prize.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant of an entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting account. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for notifications that are misdirected because contact details as provided by the entrant are no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the exclusive control of the Sponsor.
11. GENERAL RULES/VERIFICATION: By acceptance of the prize, each Winner grants permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use his/her name, city, state, photos, and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotions, and trade without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrants/Winner hereby agree, release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, owners, employees, agents, attorneys and representatives (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) from any and all injuries, loss, claims or damages arising out of an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s and Winner’s acceptance or use or misuse of prize. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and that entrant shall defend and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless against, any liability for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy as well as injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, whether or not foreseeable, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages to persons or to property arising out of the prize awarded hereunder. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding the Sweepstakes, including the Website/any websites used in connection therewith and the prize awarded hereunder, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by the Sweepstakes Entities.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, terminated or suspended for any reason, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right and may choose to award the Grand Prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Website/any website involved in the Sweepstakes or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek all available remedies, including, without limitation, criminal prosecution, and damages, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses, from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, typographical or other errors, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email sent or electronic entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on any website or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer, tablet or mobile device related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials related to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes materials, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with an entry, to be violating these Official Rules, or to be acting in a disruptive manner. In no event will the Sponsor be obligated to award more than the Grand Prizes described herein.
12. RULES/NAME OF WINNERS: A copy of these Official Rules can be found on the Website. For the name of the Winners, available for a period of at least 30 days after April 30, 2018, send a self-addressed-stamped envelope to: Slow Press Wines Craft Your Adventure Sweepstakes, 5206 Shaw Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63110.
13. DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action brought by him/her arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded (collectively, “Dispute”) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) Entrant shall attempt, in good faith, to resolve any and all Disputes via amicable discussions between the Entrant and Sponsor. If any Dispute cannot be resolved in such manner, before resorting to any other legal remedy, Entrant and Sponsor shall enter arbitration proceedings in San Francisco, California before one (1) Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) arbitrator agreed upon by the parties. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude the parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction; (3) Any and all claims, judgments, and awards to Entrant shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees or expenses or other costs related to litigation; (4) Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
14. CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
15. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Official Rules becomes or is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, invalid or void, portions of such provision or such provision in its entirety, to the extent necessary, shall be severed from these rules and such court (or, if such court refuses to do so, the Sponsor) will replace such illegal, void or unenforceable provision of these Official Rules with a valid and enforceable provision that will achieve, to the greatest extent possible, the same economic, business and other purposes of the illegal, void or unenforceable provision. The balance of these Official Rules shall remain in place and enforceable in accordance with their terms.
16. NO WAIVER: The failure of Sponsor to assert any right hereunder, or to insist upon compliance with any term or condition of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of that right or excuse the subsequent performance or non-performance of any such term or condition by entrant or constitute a waiver of Sponsor’s right to enforce these Official Rules.
© 2018 Slow Press Wines, Livermore, CA
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.