Ride Schwinn – Win 1 of 10 prize packs of a Men’s Delmar Cruiser and a Women’s Delmar Cruiser plus two helmets by May 31, 2015!
ROLL INTO SUMMER
ENDS AT 12:00 p.m. (CT) on May 31, 2015
SCHWINN® ROLL INTO SUMMER is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and District of Columbia, who are at least thirteen years of age or older at the time of entry. Contest is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
2.HOW TO ENTER
This contest begins at 8:00 a.m. (CT) on May 11, 2015, and continues until 12:00 p.m. (CT) on May 31, 2015
You must be a member of Facebook.com to enter. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can sign up for one by visiting www.facebook.com. To enter the contest hosted on the Schwinn ® Facebook Shoutlet page, entrants must submit their name, email address, and answer the question “Where would you ride together?” Entrants must agree to the terms and conditions located on the Schwinn ® Giveaway Shoutlet page. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON WILL BE ACCEPTED. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Facebook account is registered. Entries made by any mass duplication, automatic, robotic, plagiarized, or programmed method, or through any promotion entry, notification, or related service not in compliance with the requirements of these Official Rules are invalid and will be disqualified.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY TO THE SCHWINN® ROLL INTO SUMMER YOU AGREE TO HAVING READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE OFFICIAL RULES AND YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH SERVE AS A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SPONSOR.
3.TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Incomplete entries will not be accepted. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. Neither Sponsor, Collaborator or Promotional Partner (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) will be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission or failures of any network, computer equipment, web site or software, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost or misdirected entries. None of the Contest Entities shall be held responsible or liable for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing, or downloading information in connection with this giveaway.
4. WINNER SELECTION
The Winner will be determined at random from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. All the decisions of Sponsor in connection with this Contest are final and binding on winners. If the winner is a minor in the jurisdiction in which he or she lives, the prize will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent or legal guardian. The entrant selected must comply with all the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified via Facebook on or about June 10, 2015.
Ten (10) prize packs will be given away. Each prize pack will consist of a Men’s Schwinn® Delmar Cruiser and a Women’s Schwinn® Delmar Cruiser, as well as two helmets. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize pack is $300.00. The total ARV of the prizes is $3,000.00.
No prize substitution, cash substitution, or assignment or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor. Only one entry will be counted per person. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Many will enter only TEN will win. The winner should allow 6 to 8 weeks from notification for delivery of any prizes. Delivery and use of the prize is subject to the prize winner’s completion of all documentation and conditions required by law or otherwise required by Sponsor. In the event the prize winner does not confirm these conditions in writing within twenty (20) calendar days of notification and in the manner specified by the Sponsor, an alternate prize winner may be selected. Each entrant agrees (and the prize winner or his or her parent or legal guardian, if the winner is a minor in jurisdiction in which her or she lives, must confirm in writing) that neither Sponsor, Collaborator or Facebook or any of their respective members, managers or related financing parties, officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, successors or assigns (collectively the “Released Parties”), shall be held liable for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse, use or non-use of any prize or participation or inability to participate in this Contest, or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any prize-related activity. The Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded. Other prize restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply.
1. Governing Law: The laws of the United States and the State of Wisconsin govern this Contest without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The prize will be awarded and/or delivered only to legal residents at a street address within the United States. The prize winner is responsible for all state and federal income taxes and all other fees and surcharges of whatever kind applicable to his or her prize. By entering the Contest you agree that any controversy shall be resolved without a jury in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction located in Dane County Wisconsin and further consent to jurisdiction in such courts, waive any objection to such venue and waive trial by jury. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
2. Prize Related Releases: Delivery and use of the prize is subject to the prize winner’s proof of eligibility and completion of all documentation and conditions required by law or otherwise required by the Sponsor. Except where legally prohibited, the prize winner, or the parent or guardian on behalf of a minor winner, grants (and agrees to confirm that grant in writing) to Sponsor and its authorized designees the right to use the prize winner’s name and entry in perpetuity for advertising and/or promotional purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without notice, review, approval, or additional compensation. Each prize winner or parent or guardian on behalf of a minor winner, must, prior to delivery of any prizes, execute a written release and waiver releasing each of the Released Parties from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse, use or non-use of any prize or participation in this Contest , or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any prize-related activity. Each of the Released Parties expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of any prize or from participation in any prize related activity. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. In the event the prize winner does not confirm these conditions in writing and in the manner specified by the Sponsor, an alternate prize winner may be selected. The Prize Winner will also be required to provide the following: 1) An advertising and promotional release for use of individuals name(s) and/or likeness, and entry in perpetuity for advertising and/or promotional purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, without notice, review, approval, or additional compensation; and 2) A written release and waiver of liability releasing each of the Released Parties from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in any components of the prizing awarded hereunder.
3. Conduct and Decisions: All decisions by the Sponsor are final. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these Official Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the Official Rules or the Contest and their decisions regarding the same shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Contest or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. The Sponsor reserves the right to and may waive any of these rights in their sole discretion.
4. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any Web site or service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
5. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEB SITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the laws of the State of Wisconsin; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, if any, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin, USA, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. All federal, state, provincial and local laws apply. Offer void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state, local laws and regulations. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable.
7. WINNER LIST
For the name of the winner, available after the winner has been confirmed by the Sponsor, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by June 15, 2015 to: Schwinn® Roll into Summer, 4902 Hammersley Road, Madison, WI 53711.