Quicken Loans – Win a 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and one year’s worth of mortgage payments valued at $60,710 by July 13, 2015
QUICKEN LOANS “DRIVE HOME A WINNER 2015” SWEEPSTAKES
ENDS ON July 13, 2015 at 11:59:59 a.m.
The Quicken Loans “Drive Home A Winner 2015” Sweepstakes begins on May 14, 2015 at 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 13, 2015 at 11:59:59 a.m.
Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are eighteen (18) years of age or older and have a valid U.S. driver’s license as of date of entry (“Entrant”).
3. HOW TO ENTER
During the Sweepstakes Period, Entrants can visitQLRacing.com/DriveHomeAWinner or the Quicken Loans Racing Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/QuickenLoansRacing, and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (each, an “Entry”). All required fields of the onscreen registration form must be complete to receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) Entry per person/email address/Facebook Account, per day regardless of the website visited to complete a registration form. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a day is defined as the 24 hour period between 12:00:00 a.m. ET and 11:59:59 p.m. ET during the Sweepstakes Period with the exception of the first day which will begin at 12:00:00 p.m. ET and end at 11:59:59 p.m. ET and the last day which begins at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET.
Bonus Entries: Upon completion of their Entry into the Sweepstakes, Entrants may invite friends to QLRacing.com/DriveHomeAWinner or the Quicken Loans Racing Facebook page by posting on their Facebook wall or Twitter feed. To receive the bonus entry, each invited friend, once they click on the Entrant’s shared link, must complete all required fields of the on-screen registration form and register for the Sweepstakes for Entrant to receive one (1) additional Entry into the Sweepstakes for the applicable invited friend (“Bonus Entries”). You may only share with persons whom you have an existing relationship and who are eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Limit ten (10) total Bonus Entries per Entrant throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the social media entity used or the number of invites posted. Entries and Bonus Entries together shall herein be referred to as “Entries”.
All Entries must be received by July 13, 2015 at 11:59:59 a.m. ET to be eligible.
You must only invite individuals that you have a personal relationship with to enter the Sweepstakes. Attempts made by the Entrant to submit multiple Entries or invite the same individuals to enter the Sweepstakes for Bonus Entries in excess of the above stated limitations, or is in violation of these Official Rules by using multiple/different email addresses, Facebook accounts, Twitter accounts, identities, and logins, or any other methods are prohibited and all Entries obtained by such an Entrant may be disqualified if detected. Automated entries are prohibited and use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If participating via mobile device, standard phone data rates and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply. All Entries shall be the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address or Facebook ID associated with the Entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or assigned to a Facebook ID by Facebook.
4. RANDOM SELECTION OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or about July 14, 2015. The drawing will be conducted under the supervision of the Administrator at Administrator’s location. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION
Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by telephone, email and/or mail using the information provided on his/her online registration form. Sponsor is not responsible for change in phone number or email address. Prize won by an eligible Entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all required documents. Prior to being declared the Grand Prize winner, potential Grand Prize winning Entrant (or parent/legal guardian if Entrant is deemed an eligible minor in his/her state of residence) will, within seven (7) days of date of notification, be required to sign and return via email/mail, an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability, assignment of rights (as applicable) prepared by the Sponsor (“Release”), which, among other things: (i) confirms compliance with these Official Rules; and (ii) confirms the release, representation and warranties and indemnification specified herein. Entrant’s (or parent/legal guardian’s if Entrant is deemed an eligible minor in his/her state of residence) failure to timely return the Release shall result in his/her forfeiture of the Grand Prize. If Grand Prize notification or Release is returned as undeliverable or is not returned within seven (7) days, if a potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, if a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable or unwilling to accept and claim the prize as stated, the Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate may be selected and contacted, all in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The potential Grand Prize winner is subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. An Entrant is not a winner of a prize unless and until Entrant’s eligibility has been verified and he/she has been notified that verification is complete.
6. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE
• Grand Prize (1): A 2015 model year, factory equipped Chevrolet Colorado with Sponsor-specified trim level and color (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price “MSRP” $36,710), based on availability, and one year’s worth of mortgage payments, consisting of principal and interest only, awarded in the form of a check to the winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is deemed an eligible minor in his/her state of residence)(up to $24,000) (Complete ARV: up to $60,710). Ryan Newman may be present upon delivery of Chevrolet Colorado, however his participation in delivery of the Chevrolet Colorado to the Grand Prize winner will be based on his availability/schedule. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any applicable income, sales and other taxes (federal, state and local) and will be solely responsible for all applicable vehicle insurance, licensing, registration, maintenance, wear and tear, title fees, any travel and transportation costs associated with collecting the vehicle and will be required to show proof of insurance and a valid U.S. driver’s license prior to taking delivery of the vehicle. All other costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the responsibility of the winner. Winner must be a licensed driver and have proof of a valid U.S. driver’s license from their state or place of residence in the United States to take delivery of vehicle; failure to show same may result in prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate winner. Grand Prize winner will be required to pay income tax and will therefore be issued an IRS form 1099 for the actual MSRP of the vehicle and the mortgage payment awarded. Vehicle will be provided with standard equipment, as described above; any additional and available vehicle options that are not standard on make and model of vehicle are based on availability and are the sole expense of winner. Vehicle is not eligible for GM incentives. Alterations performed by the Grand Prize winner to the original equipment vehicle or chassis after delivery/transfer of the vehicle may void the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Sponsor or Grand Prize winner will take delivery and ownership of the vehicle at a specific dealership within the United States to be selected by Sponsor or Grand Prize winner, subject to GM’s approval. Vehicle depicted in any advertising materials is for advertising purposes only and may be different from the vehicle awarded.Mortgage account holders must provide proof of the cost of one year’s mortgage payment in order to receive that amount (up to $24,000). In the event Grand Prize winner does not have a mortgage, winner’s check portion of prize will be determined by a random drawing of all eligible mortgage amounts starting from $12,000 to $24,000, and the selected yearly mortgage amount (up to $24,000) will be awarded to that winner. Prize components are subject to availability, and Sponsor reserves the right to change any component in its sole discretion if such component is unavailable. No substitution, cash redemption, transfer of prize, refund or credit for changes by the Grand Prize winner is allowed. Winner must take delivery of vehicle from dealership designated by Sponsor. Color, package, factory options, and other prize specifics to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the vehicle including, but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturer’s terms therefore, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and his/her Entries) determined to be in violation of these Official Rules or determined to have acted in an otherwise disruptive or dishonest manner or who tampers with the entry process. Potential winner understands and agrees that, as a condition of winning the Grand Prize, he/she may be subject to a background check at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Based on the results of the background check, at the discretion of the Sponsor, potential winner may be disqualified: (a) if charged with or convicted of a felony or misdemeanor; (b) if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that such individual may reflect unfavorably on the Sweepstakes or Sponsor; (c) if he/she is not eligible to receive the prize based on the eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor, Administrator and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected Entries or social media posts; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise or any incomplete or inaccurate information resulting from same. Proof of sending or submission of Entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. Sponsor’s or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems (whether or not beyond the control of the Sponsor) and may award the Grand Prize from among all non-suspect eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period and prior to cancellation, if any.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Entrants (or parent/legal guardian if Entrant is deemed an eligible minor in his/her state of residence) agree (and agree to confirm in writing) to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook, Inc., Twitter Inc., General Motors LLC and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any: (i) act, failure to act, delay, or error relating to the transmitting or processing of Entries or social media posts; (ii) lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected Entries or social media posts or for any failure of the website during the Sweepstakes Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or Entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website/application, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the Sweepstakes; (iii) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, printing errors or by any of the equipment, hardware, software or programming associated or used with the Sweepstakes; (iv) any conditions caused by events beyond the control of the Released Parties (or otherwise) that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any losses, liabilities, or damages of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from awarding, receipt, acceptance, use, or misuse of the Grand Prize awarded to Entrant in the Sweepstakes (including any/all use of Grand Prize vehicle) or from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes; (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials relating to the Sweepstakes; or (vii) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of Grand Prize.
9. DIPUTES. GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN DETROIT, MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE CITY OF DETROIT. EACH ENTRANT (OR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN IF ENTRANT IS DEEMED A MINOR IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE) AGREES THAT THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER (AND HERBY WAIVES THE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM) PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARD SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WINNER (OR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN IF WINNER IS DEEMED A MINOR IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE) GRANT TO SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR), AND THOSE ACTING PURSUANT TO THEIR AUTHORITY, THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, EACH WINNER’S NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, ENTRY, FOOTAGE AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
12. REPREENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
By entering into this Sweepstakes, Entrants (or parent/legal guardian if Entrant is deemed an eligible minor in his/her state of residence)represents and warrant that: (i) any information supplied by any Entrant (including personally identifiable information) is accurate; (ii) Entrant has the right to provide such information to Sponsor and to grant the consents to use such information as provided herein; (iii) use of such information by Entrants or by Sponsor in the Sweepstakes, as described in these Official Rules or for other promotional purposes will not violate the rights of Entrant or any third party; and (vi) that Entrant is at least eighteen (18) years of age.
13. WINNER LIST
The winner’s first name, last initial, city and state will be available by visitingQLRacing.com/DriveHomeAWinner, beginning on or about July 24, 2015. The winner list will be available for at least 30 days.