Hawaiian Airlines – 140,000 Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles eCertificate, 5-night accommodation at The Royal Hawaiian Resort and a dining certificate valued at $7,275 ARV
Hawaiian Airlines Love at First Flight Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Hawaiian Airlines Love at First Flight Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Hawaiian Airlines, Inc., Engage Sciences Corporation (“Engage”), HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Hawaiian Airlines, Inc., 3375 Koapaka Street, G-350 Honolulu, HI 96819. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 1, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Hawaiian Standard Time (“HST”) and ends on February 29, 2016, at 11:59 p.m. HST (the “Promotion Period). Engage’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period:
a. Enter through Facebook: During the Promotion Period, you can enter through the Hawaiian Airlines Love at First Flight Sweepstakes tab on the Hawaiian Airlines’ Facebook page at www.facebook.com/HawaiianAirlines. Follow the links and instructions to answer several short questions to determine your perfect Hawaiian vacation and complete the registration form, including your name and valid email address. Upon submission, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
b. Enter by Mail: Hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, and date of birth on a 3″ x 5” piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “Hawaiian Airlines Love at First Flight Sweepstakes,” c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5992 Department 810036, Kalamazoo, MI, 49003-5992. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for your eligible entry. To be included, your mail-in entry must be received by February 29, 2016. All entries become the exclusive property of Administrator and Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Administrator. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the promotion period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Facebook account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the applicable Facebook account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the Facebook account associated with the submitted entry. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and
binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or around March 3, 2016. The potential winner will be notified by email. Except where prohibited, the potential winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: 140,000 Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles, awarded as an eCertificate. Winner has three (3) months from certificate date to deposit the 140,000 HawaiianMiles into their HawaiianMiles account and winner’s account must remain active for eighteen (18) months from deposit date in order for winner to redeem the prize, pursuant to the HawaiianMiles account terms and conditions (http://www.hawaiianairlines.com/HawaiianMiles/Pages/terms-and-conditions.aspx.); five (5) nights’ accommodations at The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort (single room, double occupancy, fulfilled as an eCertificate (terms and conditions apply). Hotel eCertificate expires on February 29, 2017; and a dining certificate, valued up to $250, valid for a one (1) time use at Azure Restaurant, Honolulu, HI (terms and conditions apply). Dining certificate expires one (1) year from certificate date. Approximate Retail Value: $7,275.
HawaiianMiles accounts are free and easy to open, but the account and use of the HawaiianMiles are subject to the program’s terms and conditions: http://www.hawaiianairlines.com/HawaiianMiles/Pages/terms-and-conditions.aspx.).
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Engage, Administrator, Facebook, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to
the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit bit.ly/1JCw4nG. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2016 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to