Glaxosmithkline – Flonase Sensimist Allergy Relief #Begreater – Wi a trip for 2 to a city of the winner’s choice within the contiguous United States valued at $6,500
FLONASE® Sensimist Allergy Relief #BEGREATER SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCE OF WINNING.VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Participation in the FLONASE® Sensimist Allergy Relief #BEGREATER SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”) constitutes full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a Prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
1. HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter this Contest: (1) Facebook: Visit the Flonase page on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/flonase/ and click on the Flonase® Sensimist Allergy Relief #BEGREATER Sweepstakes post, where you will find and complete the online official entry form by providing all required information, including your full name, email address and agreeing to the Official Rules that you are 18 or older. OR (2) Twitter: Follow Flonase Sensimist on Twitter, find and click on the Sweepstakes Tweet where you will find and complete the online official entry form by providing all required information, your full name, email address, and agreeing to the Official Rules that you are 18 or older. OR (3) Website: Visit www.begreater.Flonase.com (“Website”) to find and complete the online official entry form by providing all required information, including your full name, email address, and agreeing to the Official Rules that you are 18 or older. Limit of one entry (“Entry”) per email address per day, no matter the method of entry. If you participate via your wireless phone, message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its message and data pricing plans.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”), March 14, 2017 and ends at 12:00 PM ET, April 27, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning are based on eligible number of entries received during the entry period.
4. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner will be determined through random computer generation methodology (“Sweepstakes Drawing”) on or about May 4, 2017. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during Sweepstakes Period.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: Except where prohibited, the following process will be required to claim a prize: Sponsor will attempt to contact the Grand Prize Winner by e-mail to collect shipment address, using the coordinates provided during Entry within five (5) days of the Sweepstakes Drawing. Grand Prize Winner will receive an email from the Administrator with the domain @apfco.com. If Grand Prize Winner cannot be reached within five (5) days of initial attempt and/or fails to respond to any notification attempt within five (5) days, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, the Prize will be forfeited. Sponsor may select an alternate Grand Prize Winner in his/her place at random from all eligible Entries received.
Grand Prize winner will also be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Originality and Publicity/Liability Release and travel documents within five (5) of receipt. If the Affidavit is not returned timely, or if the Affidavit or any prize are returned as non-deliverable or a winner is ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to alternate winner.
Many will enter, only a few will win.
6. PRIZES: (1): The Grand Prize Winner will receive for winner and one (1) guest (“Guest”) a trip (“Grand Prize”) to a city of the winner’s choice within the contiguous United States. Confirmation of the final destination will be approved solely at the Sponsors discretion. Grand Prize includes (i) roundtrip, coach class airfare for Grand Prize Winner and Guest from the major airport nearest the Grand Prize Winner’s residence to winner’s destination selection; (ii) three (3) days/two (2) nights standard hotel accommodations, double occupancy; (iii) a $350.00 cash allowance to be used toward food, expenses, and ground transportation between the airport and hotel, awarded as a check made payable to the winner; and (iv) $1,500.00 cash awarded to provide assistance with any tax burden associated with receiving this prize, awarded as a check made payable to the winner. ARV of Grand Prize: $6,500.00.
Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. ARV of Grand Prize may vary depending on point of departure, travel dates and fare/rate fluctuations; any difference between stated ARV and final ARV of Grand Prize will not be awarded. Any person that participates in the Grand Prize that is not the Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest must pay his/her own expenses. Exact travel dates and arrangements subject to availability. Trip must be booked no later than 60 days before travel date, and be completed by 4/27/18.
The Grand Prize is subject to certain restrictions. Any meals, additional fees and incidentals not described herein and incurred by Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest will be the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest.
If Grand Prize Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Grand Prize or with no Guest, the Grand Prize will be awarded to Grand Prize Winner and any remainder of the Grand Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. A minor may accompany Grand Prize Winner as a Guest only if the Grand Prize Winner is the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Any minor traveling companion(s) (if any) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times (including, but not limited to, in-flight and hotel). Once Guest has been selected, Guest may not be substituted, except in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Guest (or parent/legal guardian if Guest is a minor) must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Reservations are subject to availability. Once issued, airline tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Airline tickets are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flier miles. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. Guest must travel on the same itinerary as Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel. Grand Prize Winner and Guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor and Administrator have not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by air carriers, hotels, transportation companies or any other persons providing Grand Prize-related services or accommodations. All Grand Prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Total ARV of all Prizes: $6,500.00.
7. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry, except employees of GlaxoSmithKline, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, and advertising and promotion agencies, Administrator and the immediate families or household members of each. All taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Sweepstakes void where prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, and that the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. By accepting prize, winner agrees that GlaxoSmithKline, and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, officers, directors, agents, and employees (“Released Parties”) will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or with acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technology outage, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, whether caused by the sender or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Sweepstakes; (4) electronic, clerical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the transmission, receipt or processing of entries or notification of winners; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct, technical failures including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, security, or any other errors or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security, or proper administration of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor/Administrator. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event of termination, prize will be awarded in a manner to be determined by Sponsor consistent with state requirements. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the Released Parties be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the web site, or out of any breach of any warranty. This exclusion or limitation of liability will not apply to the extent that any applicable statute prohibits such exclusion or limitation of liability. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SPONSOR’S WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR RESTRICTIONS. Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages from any such individual, to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Participant engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; nor is Sponsor responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network or software, unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes, technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or any injury or damages to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, send a SASE (VT may omit return postage), to be received by May 18, 2017 to Flonase Sweepstakes – Dept. Z Winner List, 1105 SE 8th Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55744.
11. Sponsor: GlaxoSmithKline, 184 Liberty Corner Road, Warren, NJ.
12. Administrator: Arrowhead Promotion, 1105 SE 8th Street, Grand Rapids MN.