Budget Travel – Win an 11-day trip for 2 to Italy by February 15, 2015 !
The sweepstakes begins on January 15, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. ET and ends on February 15, 2015 at 9:30 a.m. ET .Entries must be received by 9:30 a.m. ET February 15th, 2015.
No purchase is necessary to enter or win. This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and its territories, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry.
3. HOW TO ENTER
One entry per person. Individuals must go to http://www.budgettravel.com/contest/sweeps/win-an-11-day-trip-in-italy,27/ and fill in their first and last name and e-mail address and all other applicable fields.
Additional entries granted to those who share sweepstakes on Twitter or Facebook, utilizing the provided sharing buttons.
One winner will receive the following:
– An expert Travel Director who shares Trafalgar’s hand-picked Insider Experiences
– Sightseeing with audio headsets for flexible sightseeing and VIP entry at selected sights
– City tours in Rome, Florence, Milan, Bologna and Assisi
– Orientations in Turin and Venice
– Visit St. Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, the Roman Colosseum, the medieval city of Ferrara and St. Francis Basilica in Assisi
– Cruise by private launch to St. Mark’s Square in Venice
– View the Roman Forum, Santa Croce Basilica, the Duomo in Florence, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, beautiful Lake Maggiore, the Gothic Cathedral and La Scala Opera House in Milan, Juliet’s Balcony in Verona, the Byzantine St. Mark’s Basilica and the Kissing Towers in Bologna
– See the Roman Arena in Verona
– 9 nights’ accommodations with porterage and all hotel tips, charges and local taxes
– 2 nights at NH Leonardo da Vinci in Rome
– 1 night at Grand Hotel Mediterraneo in Florence
– 1 night at Concord Torino in Turin
– 1 night at Atahotel Quark in Milan
– 2 nights at Viktoria Palace in Venice
– 1 night in Una Bologna in Bologna
– 1 night in Sheraton Golf Parco De Medici
– 14 meals
– 9 hot buffet breakfasts (daily)
– 1 Be My Guest dinner at a local family’s Tuscan villa
– 1 Welcome Reception dinner in Rome
– 2 three-course dinners with wine in Milan and Venice
– 1 Farewell Dinner in Rome
– Airport transfers from/to the airport/hotel in Rome
– Travel by luxury coach throughout Italy
– Round-trip economy flights from US gateway city to/from Rome
Additional restrictions include:
– Prize is for winner and one adult on either Trafalgar’s 11-day Italian Discovery. Round-trip airfare for winner and companion must be taken with the Trafalgar trip; the schedule and airline are at Trafalgar’s sole discretion. Prize must be redeemed by 04/30/15 and travel must be completed by 12/31/15; subject to availability. Prize does not include passport and visa fees, insurances of any kind, Optional Experiences purchased on trip, tips to the Travel Director, Local Guides/Specialists and Coach Drivers or any items of a personal nature. This list is illustrative and not a complete list of every item not included. Sightseeing, inclusions and featured hotels are subject to change. Trafalgar’s standard booking conditions apply.
– Winner must have a valid and current passport in order to qualify for this award.
– Winner will be notified and provided the hotel confirmation number for the length of stay as mentioned in award.
5. HOW THE PRIZE IS AWARDED
Random selection of the winner will occur on or about February 21st, 2015 from among all eligible entries received. One (1) winner will be randomly selected. Winner will be notified by e-mail on or about February 21st, 2015. In the event that any prize notification or attempted notification e-mail is returned as undeliverable, or if any attempted notification by e-mail is not successful within seven (7) days, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
6. NAME OF WINNER
For the name of winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope after February 21, 2015 to Budget Travel, Attn: Where to Go 2015 Sweeps, PO Box 680999, Franklin, TN 37068-0999. Requests received more than sixty (60) days after February 21, 2015 will not be honored.