Snyder’s-Lance – #SnackSnapShare – Win a grand prize of a family vacation valued at $10,000 OR Weekly and Daily prizes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE UNITED STATES TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, TWITTER®, OR INSTAGRAM®.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD/ENTRY PERIODS: The #SnackSnapShare Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on May 30, 2017 at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 11, 2017 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, there will be the following entry periods:
A. Forty-three (43) Daily Entry Periods. Each calendar day during the Sweepstakes Period there will be a “Daily Entry Period.” Each Daily Entry Period will begin at 12:00 AM ET and end at 11:59:59 PM ET. The drawing date for the Daily Entry Periods will occur on or around the applicable “Weekly Entry Period Drawing Date.” For example, for May 30, 2017 through June 5, 2017, the seven Daily Entry Period drawings will take place on June 6, 2017
B. Six (6) “Weekly Entry Periods” in accordance with the following chart:
Weekly Entry Period
Weekly Entry Period Start Date (12:00 AM ET)
Weekly Entry Period End Date (11:59:59 PM ET)
Random Weekly Entry Period Drawing Date (on or around this date)
May 30, 2017
June 5, 2017
June 6, 2017
June 6, 2017
June 12, 2017
June 13, 2017
June 13, 2017
June 19, 2017
June 20, 2017
June 20, 2017
June 26, 2017
June 27, 2017
June 27, 2017
July 3, 2017
July 5, 2017
July 4, 2017
July 11, 2017
July 12, 2017
C. One (1) Grand Prize Drawing will occur on or around July 12, 2017, from all eligible Entries into the Sweepstakes
D. Non-winning eligible Entries into a Daily Entry Period or Weekly Entry Period will carry forward into future Daily Entry Periods or Weekly Entry Periods, if applicable. No purchase is necessary to enter or win the Sweepstakes.
2. SPONSOR: Collective Bias, Inc. whose address is 1750 S. Osage Springs Dr, Ste 100, Rogers, AR 72758.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to those individuals who are: (i) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and (ii) who are at least 18 years old or the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. (“Snyder’s-Lance”), and/or any of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies as well as members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee of such entities are ineligible to enter. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico, the United States Territories and Possessions, and elsewhere where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. These Official Rules form a binding legal agreement between the Entrant and the Sponsor with respect to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Sponsor’s computer will serve as the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
5. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To enter the Sweepstakes, an eligible entrant (“Entrant”) must first visit the Social Hub Page: www.bettersnackingforyou.com (the “Website”) and register for the Sweepstakes using your email, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account. Registration on the Website is free. You must provide your complete name and valid e-mail address if entering via e-mail or your social media account information if entering using a social media account.
Then the Entrant using his/her Twitter and/or Instagram account, must either submit (a) a photograph of a salty snack “inspired” by a “Snyder’s-Lance Better for You Snack” (i.e. Snyder’s of Hanover® Pretzels, Cape Cod® Potato Chips, Kettle Brand® Potato Chips, Late July®, Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®), including the hashtag “#SnackSnapShare” and “#Sweepstakes”, or (b) alternatively, an Entrant may post a photograph with a homemade sign with a word that describes what the Entrant loves about salty snacks for summer snacking along with both hashtags “#SnackSnapShare” and “#Sweepstakes.”
The Sponsor recommends that the same photograph is only used for one (1) Entry. You may use other hashtags with your photograph, but the two required hashtags (#SnackSnapShare and #Sweepstakes) should appear at the start of any hashtags used in your post. You may include comments with your photo, but none of are required, and your inclusion of a comment will not enhance your odds of winning. If you add a comment, your accompanying comment must comply with these Official Rules. A posting as set forth above and in accordance with these Official Rules, including Posting Restrictions (see Section 6 below), will constitute an “Entry.”
An Entrant may receive one (1) Entry per day by posting as set forth above regardless of what social media platform is used. A day during the Sweepstakes Period begins at 12:00 AM ET and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET.
There is a maximum of two (2) Entries per day during the Sweepstakes Period.
To participate an Entrant must have either an Instagram Account or a Twitter Account.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram or Twitter. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Instagram or Twitter.
Important: If the Entrant is entering this Sweepstakes via a mobile device, message and data rates may apply. The Entrant should consult his/her wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Not all cellular telephone providers carry the service necessary to participate in this method of entry. The Entrant should check his/her mobile device’s capabilities for specific web enabled browsing instructions.
Proof of uploading an Entry does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. By submitting your Entry, you consent that your Entry may be displayed on the Website and on any other of the Sweepstakes Entities’ (defined below) or their designee’s URLs or official social media pages. By entering, each Entrant represents and warrants that his or her Entry will not violate any agreement to which he or she is a signatory or party (including any contractual, employment or other obligation). Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify from the Sweepstakes and/or remove from displaying or publishing any entry that it believes, in its sole discretion, does not meet terms and conditions of these Official Rules. All Entries are subject to verification. For a copy of these Official Rules, please print them from the Website.
Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different Instagram accounts, Twitter accounts, email addresses, phone numbers, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, will void that Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account or Twitter account. Use of any automated system to participate or subvert the Entry process is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all associated Entries may be voided. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder (determined at the time of entry) of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned, an Instagram account or Twitter account by Instagram, or Twitter associated with the submitted Entry. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. POSTING RESTRICTIONS:
A. Each posting must be in English;
B. Each posting must be Entrant’s own original work;
C. Each photograph must not have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind, and not have previously won any awards or been exhibited or displayed publicly through any means;
D. Each posting must not contain material that misappropriates, violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights, or depict or refer to any celebrity or public figure;
E. Each posting must not be owned by a third party and/or be subject to any restriction or right that would limit in any way the Sweepstakes Entities’ rights to use the Entry as permitted under these Official Rules;
F. Each photograph in a posting must be reasonably clear and the items in the photograph reasonable visible as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion;
G. Each posting must not disparage and be in keeping with the reputation or image of Sponsor, Snyder’s-Lance, and any person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes and administration of this Sweepstakes, or any of their respective products and/or brands;
H. E Each posting must not contain any brand names, logos, trademarks or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or phraseology) that are not owned by Snyder’s-Lance;
I. Each posting must not include personally identifiable information, such as names, street, street numbers, e-mail addresses or phone numbers, of any person other than Entrant
J. Each posting must not depict or include anyone other than Entrant;
K. Each posting must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or promote the consumption or use of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms, or weapons, or any activities that are or may be unsafe or dangerous;
L. Each posting must not contain any threats to any person, place, business, group or entity or any material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
M. Each posting must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the posting is created.
PHOTOGRAPHS AND POSTINGS SUBMITTED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES IN ANY MANNER.
7. GENERAL TERMS: Snyder’s-Lance grants Entrant a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable license to use Snyder’s-Lance’s name, product, trademarks and logos (collectively, the “Snyder’s-Lance IP”) for the sole purpose of posting a photograph in accordance with these Official Rules and solely in order to participate in this Sweepstakes. Entrants are not permitted to make any further use of the Snyder’s-Lance IP for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, Entrants recognize that all rights, title, and interest (including associated goodwill) in the Snyder’s-Lance IP shall vest exclusively in and to the Sponsor, and hereby assigns the same to Sponsor to the extent not otherwise vesting in and to Sponsor, and Entrants agree that they have not and will not take any action that might harm or adversely affect such rights. No right, title, or interest in and to the Snyder’s-Lance IP except for the limited license granted to the Entrants in these Official Rules is transferred or created. Each Entrant further acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor’s IP rights are valid and enforceable, and that Entrant shall do nothing to contest the validity or enforceability of the Snyder’s-Lance IP in any forum. Entrants agree that the use of the Snyder’s-Lance IP is permitted only for the purpose of entering this Sweepstakes, and that any use of the Snyder’s-Lance IP (whether in the Entry or otherwise) beyond this scope infringes the rights of Snyder’s-Lance and will result in irreparable harm to Snyder’s-Lance.
Postings generated by script, macro or other automated means are void. Sponsor and Snyder’s-Lance, and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies and employees, officers, directors and agents of each (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected postings – all of which will be void. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant and/or Entry.
By submitting a posting, an Entrant agrees that his/her posting is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sweepstakes Entities under any obligation and that Sweepstakes Entities are free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the posting on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation or notice to the Entrant. Entrant acknowledges that, by acceptance of his/her posting, the Sweepstakes Entities do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to the Sweepstakes Entities, or developed by their employees or agents, or obtained from sources other than the Entrant. Entrant agrees that Sweepstakes Entities may post the posting on their websites.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant grants the Sweepstakes Entities a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive, sublicensable, assignable license to use, exploit, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or create derivative works from and display the entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including, without limitation, for promotional or marketing purposes, without further compensation or notification to, or permission from Entrant. If requested, Entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for the Sweepstakes Entities to make use of the nonexclusive rights Entrant is granting to use the posting. This license expressly includes a right (but not the obligation) for the Sweepstakes Entities to modify postings to remove any third party intellectual property.
If any persons other than the Entrant appear in the posting, the Entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to entering the posting, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the entry by Sponsor as set forth in these Official Rules.
8. RANDOM SELECTION OF THE WINNERS, ODDS OF WINNING, PRIZES, AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
Grand Prize (1): On or about July 12, 2017, the Sponsor will select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner in a random drawing from all eligible Entries into the Sweepstakes received during the Sweepstakes Period. The “Grand Prize” is a family vacation of the winner’s choosing awarded in the form of a check made payable to the Grand Prize winner in the amount of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000).
Weekly Entry Period Prize (1 per Weekly Entry Period, 6 Total) On or about each of the applicable Weekly Entry Period Drawing Dates set forth in the chart in Section 1 of these Official Rules, the Sponsor will select one (1) potential Weekly Entry Period Prize winner in a random drawing from all eligible Entries into received into the applicable Weekly Entry Period. Each “Weekly Entry Period Prize” is one (1) years’ worth of Snyder’s Lance food snacks (fulfilled as 12 cases or 144 bags of snacks determined by Sponsor in its discretion). Each Weekly Entry Period Prize has an ARV of Five Hundred Fifty Dollars ($550).
Daily Entry Period Prize (1 per Daily Entry Period, 43 Total) On or about each of the applicable Weekly Entry Period Drawing Dates set forth in Section 1 of these Official Rules, the Sponsor will select one (1) potential Daily Entry Period Prize winner in a random drawing from all eligible Entries into received into the applicable Daily Entry Period. Each “Daily Entry Period Prize” is a $50 Visa pre-paid debit card. Each Daily Entry Period Prize has an ARV of Fifty Dollars ($50).
The ARV of all Prizes in this Sweepstakes is Fifteen Thousand Four Hundred Fifty Dollars ($15,450).
The odds of winning a Grand Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries into the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a Weekly Entry Period Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries received into the applicable Weekly Entry Period. The odds of winning a Daily Entry Period Prize depend upon the number of eligible Entries received into the applicable Daily Entry Period.
Each Visa pre-paid debit card is subject all terms, conditions and policies of the issuer. Each Visa pre-paid debit card is redeemable for merchandise only and will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law.
An Entrant may receive one (1) Daily Entry Period Prize, one (1) Weekly Entry Period Prize and the Grand Prize in this Sweepstakes.
9. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Each potential prize winner will be contacted by Sponsor via the e-mail provided when entering the Sweepstakes. Prior to being confirmed as the winner or receiving a prize, Entrants whose Entry is selected as a potential winner may be required to complete, sign, have notarize and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (an “Affidavit”) as well as other documents required by Sponsor, all of which must be received within ten (10) business days of the date of receipt, or such winner may be disqualified, any prize forfeited, and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
If the winner’s prize is over $600 in this Sweepstakes or cumulatively over $600 from other Sweepstakes conducted by Sponsor, winner will need to provide his/her social security number via an affidavit in order to receive a 1099. Each certification or affidavit must be signed using DocuSign within 5 days from the date it is sent.
In the event it is determined that (a) any Entrant has not complied with these Official Rules (including, but not limited to, eligibility requirements), (b) potential winner does not respond to the notification within five (5) business days from the date of such notification, or (c) if required, potential winner has failed to execute and return any required documents within the specified time period, including, but not limited to, the Affidavit, or (d) any notification is returned as undeliverable, then Entrant’s prize may, in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, be forfeited. In the event a prize is forfeited or not awarded for any reason or a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the Sponsor may select an alternative prize winner in a random drawing as set forth in Section 8 of these Official Rules provided that there are sufficient number of eligible Entrants remaining (time permitting to claim a prize).
Winner will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs or expenses incurred in claiming or using the prize, and not expressly included in the prize description of these Official Rules.
Prizes will be provided either by U.S. mail, overnight courier, or digital transmission, such as e-mail to the winner’s e-mail address provided by the winner to the Sponsor.
All prizes will be awarded provided that there are a sufficient number of eligible Entrants remaining. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Lost prizes will not be replaced. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a winner with their prize, the Sponsor may elect, to provide such winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value.
10. ELIMINATION: Any false information provided within the context of the Sweepstakes by any Entrant or any other non-compliance with these Official Rules or the like may result in the immediate disqualification of the Entrant from the Sweepstakes. Any Entrant suspected of or found by Sponsor to be entering by automatic, programmed, script, bot, third-party or otherwise fraudulent method, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified. If an Entrant is suspected of submitting fraudulent Entries or of inciting others to submit fraudulent Entries on his/her behalf, such Entries will be revoked and that Entrant may be disqualified, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person found or suspected of tampering with the point process or the operation of this Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL TWITTER, INC., INSTAGRAM, INC., THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (collectively, the “Releasees”), BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any cause, including any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet Service Provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mails.
12. Indemnification: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants on behalf of themselves agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all claims, actions, liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, use or misuse of a prize, participation, or inability to participate in Sweepstakes, any Entries pertaining to the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity.
13. No Liability: Releasees will not be liable for (1) printing errors, lost, late, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete, damaged or garbled Entries or any other documents; (2) any: (a) telephone, computer, hardware, software, programming or interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, network malfunction, or other technical failures or errors, or failure to properly process points; (b) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of Releasees, including inability to access the Entrant’s social media account, make Entries or other disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug, or non-authorized intervention; (c) damage caused by computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer concerning Entrant’s social media account or the Website, whether human, mechanical or electronic; or (d) incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by users or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in the Sweepstakes.
14. INTERNET: Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Releasees are not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event the Sweepstakes is canceled, terminated, modified and/or suspended, Sponsor will review the Entries received up until that time and, provided there are enough eligible Entries to conduct the Sweepstakes, will proceed with the Sweepstakes as defined herein.
15. Force Majeure: In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, by reason of any acts of God; any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entities (whether or not they prove to be valid); equipment failure; terrorist acts; earthquake; fire; flood; war; explosion; unusually severe weather; hurricane; embargo; labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal); labor or material shortage; transportation interruption of any kind; work slow-down; civil disturbance; insurrection; riot; or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control, then, subject to governmental approval, which may be required, Sponsor will have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes.
16. DISPUTES: The Sweepstakes is governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of MICHIGAN, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and the forum and venue for any dispute shall be in THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. If THE controversy or claim is not otherwise resolved through direct discussions or mediation, it shall THEN be resolved by FINAL AND binding arbitration administered by AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, in accordance with its Arbitration Rules and Procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“AAA Rules”). The AAA Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be experienced and licensed to practice law in THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
17. Publicity: Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner’s acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent for the Sweepstakes Entities to use and/or publish winner’s full name, country, city and state of residence, photograph or other likeness, Tweet, post, voice, testimonials, opinions, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements by winner, worldwide and in perpetuity for promotional purposes, in any media, without further compensation, notice, review or approval of Entrant.
18. GENERAL: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any Entrant found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. All materials submitted become the property of Sweepstakes Entities and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in sweepstakes materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, packaging, and other Sweepstakes media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
20. WINNERS’ LIST: For the name of the prize winners, those interested print their name and address on a 3″x 5″ card and mail it in an envelope to: #SnackSnapShare Sweepstakes, c/o Collective Bias, Inc. 1750 S. Osage Springs Dr, Ste 100, Rogers, AR 72758. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the end of the Sweepstakes Period and requests must be received no later than October 2, 2017.
These Official Rules may not be reprinted or republished in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Sponsor. All rights reserved. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored or associated with Visa, Inc., Twitter, or Instagram.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.