Sue Bee Honey – Win 100 Sue Bee Honey gift boxes and 250 autographed Henningsen’s picture by June 1, 2015!
Sweet Country Instant Win Game
ENDS ON June 1, 2015
The Sweet Country Instant Win Game is only open to legal United States residents residing in the fifty (50) United States and Washington D.C. who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law.
HOW TO GET A GAME CODE WITH PURCHASE:
Beginning on or about November 17, 2014 through June 1, 2015 (the “Promotion Period”) look for game pieces containing Game Codes on specially marked packages of Sue Bee Honey 12 – 80 oz. bottles (excluding Sam’s Club bottles). Specially marked packages are available while supplies last.
See Rule #4 below for details on how to participate without making a purchase.
2. TO SEE IF YOU ARE A WINNER:
Go to www.SueBeeInstantWin.com (the “Website”), complete the registration information as directed and enter your Game Code. Once you have entered your Game Code, follow the on-screen instructions to see whether or not your are a prize winner, subject to verification of eligibility. Game Codes may be entered beginning November 17, 2014 through June 5, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) (“Game Play Period”). All Game Codes must be entered by 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 13, 2015 to be eligible for the Grand Prize. Limit one (1) online game play per person per week during the Game Play Period. For purposes of these Official Rules, a “week” is defined as any seven (7) day period during the Promotion Period beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET each Monday of the Game Play Period and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET each Sunday of the Game Play Period (except the last week which ends on Friday, June 5, 2015). One (1) computer generated winning time will be randomly generated for each prize available. If you are the first player to play the game at or after one of the randomly generated times, you will be a potential winner of the prize indicated, subject to verification of eligibility. To claim a prize, follow the instructions provided. If you receive a message that contains any message other than a winning prize message, you are not a prize winner. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the Authorized Account Holder of the email address used to submit the entry will be deemed to be the participant. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address at the time of entry, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Participants may not participate with multiple e-mail addresses, nor may participants use any device or artifice to enter multiple times per day or as multiple participants. Any participant who attempts to participate with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or uses any other device or artifice to enter multiple times per week will be disqualified from participation in the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any Game Code that is illegible, mutilated, altered, duplicated, tampered with, forged, cut, torn, contains printing, typographical or other errors, distributed where prohibited by law or not obtained legitimately.
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY:
To participate in the Promotion without making a purchase, send a card containing your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, daytime telephone number (including area code), date of birth and email address to: Sweet Country Instant Win Game Request, P.O. Box 10798, Rochester, NY 14610. Request must be postmarked by June 1, 2015 and received by June 5, 2015. To be eligible for a chance to win the Grand Prize, request must be postmarked by March 9, 2015 and received by March 13, 2015.Upon receipt, a representative of the Sponsor will play the game for you. Only winners will be notified. Limit one (1) request per week. Limit one (1) request per outer stamped mailing envelope. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, damaged, postage due or mutilated mail.
If due to printing, production or other errors, more prizes are claimed than intended, the intended prize will be awarded in a random drawing from all those submitting purportedly valid claims. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. Game Codes not legitimately obtained and/or used in accordance with these rules are void. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING GAME PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. A “SCREEN SHOT” IS NOT PROOF OR EVIDENCE OF A WINNING GAME PLAY AND/OR PRIZE. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE WEBSITE SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL SAID PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND SAID PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED. Liability for Game Code containing printing or other errors is limited to replacement with another Game Code, while supplies last. The submission of a prize claim is solely the responsibility of the participant.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV)/ODDS:
UNCLAIMED/UNREDEEMED PRIZES WILL NOT BE AWARDED.
• One (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize consists of a four (4) day/three (3) night trip for the Grand Prize winner and one (1) guest to attend the 50th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX on April 19, 2015 (the “ACM Awards”). The Grand Prize includes: a) round-trip economy class air transportation for the Grand Prize winner and his or her travel companion from a major airport near Grand Prize winner’s home (as determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion) to Dallas, TX; b) three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy); c) two (2) admission tickets to the ACM Party for a Cause: 50 Years of Music & Memories on Friday, April 17 and Saturday, April 18, 2015; d) two (2) admission tickets to the ACM Awards; e) two (2) admission tickets to the ACM All-Star Jam following the ACM Awards on Sunday, April 19, 2014; and f) local ground transportation to/from airport/hotel and events in Dallas, TX.
• The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $5,000.
The Grand Prize winner’s guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Grand Prize winner and his or her guest must travel together on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents, including a valid photo ID. Air transportation tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All air transportation tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages and schedule or route changes. ARV for travel prizes may vary depending upon points of departure and destination and fare fluctuations. If the closest airport to a prize winner’s home is in close enough proximity to prize destination city so that, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion, a flight is unnecessary, such prize winner will receive alternate transportation from the Sponsor with no further obligation to the winner. Prize winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the prize ARV in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to structure the travel route and select hotels in its sole discretion. In the event winner and/or his/her guest engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send winner and/or his or her guest home with no further compensation.
• Grand Prize travel is currently scheduled to take place from April 17, 2015 – April 20, 2015. Dates of departure and return are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If the Grand Prize winner is unable to participate in the Grand Prize trip during the dates chosen by Sponsor, the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. In the event that the ACM Awards or any other event listed in the Grand Prize description does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons including but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, an event of force majeure, or for any other reason, then assuming the Grand Prize winner is willing and able to travel on the dates chosen by Sponsor, the Sponsor shall award the remaining components of the Grand Prize which shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to the Grand Prize winner, and no other or additional compensation will be awarded. Excepting the preceding sentence, no cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if the prize listed, or any portion thereof, is unavailable for any reason.
• One Hundred (100) Second Prizes are available. Each Second Prize consists of a Sue Bee Honey gift box with an ARV of $21 each.
• Two Hundred Fifty (250) Third Prizes are available. Each Third Prize consists of an autographed Henningsen’s picture with an ARV of $5 each.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible Game Codes entered and the time and date upon which they are entered. The number of prizes available will diminish as prizes are claimed throughout the Promotion Period. Sponsor disclaims any and all liability for continuing to advertise such prizes. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a prize, or Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within a reasonable period, or in the event that a prize confirmation or prize is returned undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion and time permitting, may be placed back into the prize pool.
5. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS:
Prizes will be awarded only if the potential winners fully comply with these Official Rules. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. Winners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with accepting a prize. Prizes pictured in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other Sweepstakes materials is for illustrative purposes only. Actual prize may vary from the prize pictured. All details and other restrictions of prizes not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within three (3) days of prize notification (or such shorter time if exigencies so require), the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. The Grand Prize winner’s guest must also sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to ticketing of the Grand Prize.
6. GENERAL: Acceptance of a prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for Sponsor and its designees to use prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer system or wireless phone which is occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes, or for any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions or prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes and award any remaining prizes in a random drawing from among all non-suspect registered participants and mail-in requests. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
7. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION: ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF PARTICIPANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF IOWA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS
9. WINNERS’ LIST: Any legally required winner’s list may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Sweet Country Instant Win Game Winners, c/o Sioux Honey Association Cooperative, 301 Lewis Blvd., P.O. Box 388, Sioux City, IA 51102. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Promotion Period.
10. SPONSOR: The Promotion is sponsored by Sioux Honey Association, Cooperative, 301 Lewis Blvd., P.O. Box 388, Sioux City, IA 51102.