Frito Lay – Win One Convertible plus 2 Watercrafts and a lot of great prizes by July 25, 2015 – INSTANTLY!
LAY’S SUMMER DAYS
ENDS AT 11:59:59 p.m. CT on July 25, 2015
PRIZES see more at : https://summer.lays.com/prizes
The Game is open only to legal United States residents, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of participation.
2. GAME PERIOD:
Game begins at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) Central Time (“CT”) on May 18, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on July 25, 2015 (“Game Period”). The computer of Sponsor’s Web master is the official time-keeping device of the Game.
3. HOW TO PLAY:
During the Game Period, purchase any specially-marked bag of LAY’S® brand potato chips and look for the unique code located on the back panel of the bag (“Game Code”). To obtain a Game Code without making a purchase, send a 3″ x 5″ card with your full name, address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, and email address to be received by July 22, 2015 to: LAY’S Summer Days Game Code Request, PO Box 760002, Dept. 880-753, El Paso, TX 88576-0002. Game Codes will be emailed. Limit one (1) free Game Code per request per stamped-outer envelope. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage-due or misdirected mail. During the Game Period, and upon obtaining a Game Code, visit www.lays.com (“Web site”) and click on the icon, banner or text link to access the Game page. Follow the on-screen instructions to input your date of birth, email address, zip code and Game Code and then properly submit an online play to determine if you have won a prize (subject to verification) (a “Play”). If your computer screen displays a prize-winning message, you are a potential winner of a prize (subject to verification). If your computer screen displays a non-winning prize message, you are not a winner of a prize. Limit one (1) Play per Game Code. All participants must have a valid email address. In the event of an identity dispute, a Play will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address used for the Play.
During the Game Period, every sixth participant who completes a Play in accordance with these Official Rules (whose Play is properly received and recorded by administrator’s computers) will win a prize (subject to verification). All Plays must be properly received and recorded by the administrator’s computer within the Game Period in order to be eligible to win a prize.
Limit five (5) Plays per day per person/email address. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. CT and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. CT.
4. PRIZE DETAILS:
The following prizes will be randomly awarded throughout the Game Period, one (1) prize for every sixth Play, as described in Rule #3. Listed below is the quantity, prize description and approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each available prize.
o MAJOR PRIZES:
1. One (1) Convertible. *See below for additional details. ARV: $41,820.00.
2. Two (2) Watercrafts. *See below for additional details. ARV: $4,999.00 each.
3. One (1) Ultimate Atlantis Experience: Trip for winner and one (1) guest to Nassau, Bahamas. Travel must be completed within one (1) year of issue date. Trip consists of round-trip coach air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s home, double-occupancy hotel accommodations for three (3) nights, ground transfers from/to airport/hotel, and a shallow-water dolphin interaction for winner and guest. **See below for additional details. ARV: $4,000.00.
4. Two (2) Grand Atlantis Experiences: Trip (excluding airfare) for winner and one (1) guest in Nassau, Bahamas. Airfare is not included in prize and is sole responsibility of winner. Travel must be completed within one (1) year of issue date. Trip consists only of double-occupancy hotel accommodations for three (3) nights, ground transfers from/to airport/hotel, and a shallow-water dolphin interaction for winner and guest. **See below for additional details. ARV: $2,000.00 each.
5. One (1) Tandem Kayak with two (2) paddles. ARV: $767.97.
6. Four (4) Stand Up Paddle Boards with one (1) paddle each. ARV: $683.98 each.
7. One (1) Single-Person Kayak with one (1) paddle. ARV: $608.98.
8. Three (3) Gas Grills. ARV: $399.00 each.
9. Five (5) Camcorders. ARV: $299.99 each.
10. Two (2) Smartwatches. ARV: $299.99 each.
11. Two (2) Single-Person Kayaks with one (1) paddle each. ARV: $258.97 each.
12. Ten (10) Coolers. ARV: $249.99 each.
13. Five (5) Portable Gas Grills. ARV: $199.00 each.
14. Ten (10) Mini Speakers. ARV: $129.99 each.
15. Four (4) Men’s Beach Cruisers. ARV: $129.99 each.
16. Four (4) Women’s Beach Cruisers. ARV: $109.99 each.
17. Ten (10) Wireless Activity and Sleep Wristbands. ARV: $99.99 each.
18. Two hundred fifty (250) 18″ Charcoal Grills. ARV: $96.50 each.
19. Ten (10) Hydration Packs. ARV: $90.00 each.
20. Ten (10) Portable Chargers. ARV: $59.95 each.
o MINOR PRIZES:
1. Two thousand nine hundred fifty (2,950) LAY’S® branded Beach Towels. ARV: $29.00 each.
2. Five thousand nine hundred fifty (5,950) Pairs of Sunglasses. ARV: $14.00 each.
3. Two thousand nine hundred fifty (2,950) LAY’S® branded Flip Flops. ARV: $11.95 each.
4. Two thousand nine hundred fifty (2,950) LAY’S® branded Tank Tops. ARV: $11.75 each.
5. Two hundred thousand (200,000) Movie Download Codes. Codes are subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer. Prize awarded via email. ARV: $10.00 each.
6. Two thousand nine hundred fifty (2,950) LAY’S® branded Tote Bags. ARV: $9.00 each.
7. Two thousand nine hundred fifty (2,950) LAY’S® branded Water Bottles. ARV: $2.25 each.
* Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes (including, but not limited to, sales taxes and income taxes) and all other costs and expenses not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to registration, license, title, insurance fees; the cost of any upgrades, or optional equipment. Winner may be required to work with a dealership near winner’s home address to complete the delivery process which may include traveling a reasonable distance to the dealership at his/her own expense. For the convertible prize, winner must present valid driver’s license and evidence of automobile insurance at time of delivery or prize will be forfeited.
** If winner cannot travel or redeem prize by the date specified, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and change. Transportation and meals (other than as stated above), gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein as part of the prize are solely winner’s responsibility. All travel subject to availability, blackout periods, government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline, airport or other transportation terminal (or other types of transportation) restrictions and regulations. Other restrictions may apply. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled prize-related activities (including, but not limited to airline flights [if applicable]) beyond its control. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license or passport) required for travel. Passport required for international travel. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Any minor winner or guest (under age of 18; 19 in AL or NE) must be accompanied at all times by minor’s parent or legal guardian who must be the winner or one of winner’s guests. Guest (or his/her parent or legal guardian if minor) must complete and return a Liability/Travel Release prior to prize-award date. Actual value may depend on city/date/time of departure.
Winners must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Plays received and the time in which they are received. Total ARV of all prizes is $2,372,077.36. Limit one (1) Major Prize per person/household. Limit five (5) Minor Prizes per person/household.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE:
No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from participant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Game or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Game. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Game: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet or phone service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the phone network, Internet or the Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Game, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Game, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Game. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web site. Use of Web site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Game.
By participating in the Game, participants (or participant’s parent or legal guardian if participant is an eligible minor) release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such participant’s participation in the Game. By accepting a prize, recipient (or parent or legal guardian if participant is an eligible minor) (a) agrees that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties, participating retailers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize and (b) grants (and agrees to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
Game Codes are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, altered, duplicated, photocopied, forged, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if Game Codes contain or are the result of printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical or other errors, or do not contain proper security devices. Sole liability for a regular official Game Code is limited to replacement with a free randomly selected official Game Code, while supplies last. Game Codes may not be transferred, sold, bartered, auctioned (including through Internet auction sites), given away, traded or obtained through any source other than through the method described in these Official Rules. All submitted Game Codes become property of Sponsor, and will not be returned. No more than stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, seeding, printing or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes, set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves right to award only the stated number of prizes. Screen shots are not proof of winning status.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on prizes, if any. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any difference between the stated approximate retail value and the actual retail value will not be awarded. No transfer of prize is permitted. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor, except manufacturer’s standard written warranty included in the prize packaging. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Game is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Game, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the Play process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Game. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes among all eligible, non-suspect Plays received prior to cancellation. This Game is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Texas, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Collin or Dallas counties, Texas.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT A PARTICIPANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
Potential winners will be notified instantly with a Prize Confirmation notice on screen during their online session at the Web site with instructions on how to claim his/her prize (subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules). Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or online service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Winners (or their parent or legal guardian, if winner is a minor) may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within seven (7) days of prize notification as indicated on the Affidavit. If prize or prize notification is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address, if winner cannot be contacted or verified, if any required documents are not returned by the date specified, if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, or if winner is otherwise disqualified, prize will be forfeited. Prizes won by an eligible participant who is a minor in his or her state of residence may be awarded to a minor’s parent or legal guardian. Prizes will be shipped within 8-10 weeks of winner verification.
9. WINNER’S LIST:
For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by August 25, 2015 to: LAY’S Summer Days Winner’s List, PO Box 3000, Dept. 880-753, Young America, MN 55558-3000.
Frito-Lay, Inc. 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024-4099.
LAY’S and LAY’S Logo are trademarks of Frito-Lay North America, Inc. ©2015