Frito Lay – Win a trip for 2 aboard Norwegian Escape and more daily and weekly prizes by August 8, 2015 – INSTANTLY!
LAY’S KETTLE COOKED EVERYDAY ESCAPES PROMOTION SWEEPSTAKES – CODE NEEDED
ENDING AT 08/08/15, 11:59:59 p.m. CT
The Promotion is open only to legal residents of any of the fifty (50) U.S. states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, who are 18 years of age (19 in Alabama or Nebraska) or older at the time of participation.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD:
Promotion begins at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) Central Time (“CT”) on June 14, 2015 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on August 8, 2015 (“Promotion Period”). The Sweepstakes Period is divided into eight (8) weekly entry periods (each a “Week”) as defined in the table below. The computer of Sponsor’s Web master is the official time-keeping device of the Promotion.
Week – Start Date/Time – End Date/Time – Drawing Date
• 1 – 06/14/15, 12:00:00 a.m. CT – -06/20/15, 11:59:59 p.m. CT- 06/22/15
• 2 – 06/21/15, 12:00:00 a.m. CT- 06/27/15, 11:59:59 p.m. CT- 06/29/15
• 3 – 06/28/15, 12:00:00 a.m. CT – 07/04/15, 11:59:59 p.m. CT – 07/06/15
• 4 07/05/15 , 12:00:00 a.m. CT 07/11/15, 11:59:59 p.m. CT 07/13/15
• 5 – 07/12/15 , 12:00:00 a.m. CT – 07/18/15, 11:59:59 p.m. CT – 07/20/15
• 6 – 07/19/15 , 12:00:00 a.m. CT – 07/25/15, 11:59:59 p.m. CT – 07/27/15
• 7 – 07/26/15 , 12:00:00 a.m. CT – 08/01/15, 11:59:59 p.m. CT – 08/03/15
• 8 – 08/02/15 , 12:00:00 a.m. CT – 08/08/15, 11:59:59 p.m. CT – 08/10/15
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
During the Promotion Period, purchase any specially-marked bag of LAY’S® KETTLE COOKED brand potato chips and look for the production code located on the front of the bag (“Bag Code”). To obtain a Bag Code without making a purchase, send a 3″ x 5″ card with your full name, address, city, state, zip code, date of birth, and email address to be received by August 3, 2015 to: Lay’s Kettle Cooked Everyday Escapes Bag Code Request, PO Box 760009, Dept. 880-755, El Paso, TX 88576-0009. Bag Codes will be emailed. Limit one (1) free Bag Code per request per stamped-outer envelope. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage-due or misdirected mail.
During the Promotion Period, and upon obtaining a Bag Code, visit www.EveryDayEscapes.com (“Web site”). Follow the on-screen instructions to input your date of birth, email address, zip code, phone number, Bag Code and place purchased and then properly submit an online play to determine if you have won an Instant-Win Prize (subject to verification) (a “Play”).
Randomly selected times, during the Promotion Period, will be chosen by the independent judging organization (the “Judges”), and the first participant who completes a Play in accordance with these Official Rules (whose Play is properly received and recorded by administrator’s computer(s) on or immediately after a randomly selected time) will win an Instant-Win Prize (subject to verification). If your computer screen displays a prize-winning message, you are a potential winner of the indicated Instant-Win Prize (subject to verification). If your computer screen displays a non-winning prize message, you are not a winner of an Instant-Win Prize. For each Play, you will receive one (1) entry into the corresponding Weekly Drawing. See Rule #4 for Weekly Drawing details. Limit one (1) Play per Bag Code. Limit one (1) Play per day per person/email address. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. CT and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. CT. All Plays must be properly received and recorded by the Sponsor’s computer within the Promotion Period in order to be eligible to win a prize. All participants must have a valid email address. In the event of an identity dispute, a Play will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address used for the Play.
4. WEEKLY DRAWINGS:
One (1) Grand Prize winner, per Week, will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about the Drawing Date stated in Rule #2 from among all eligible entries received for the corresponding Week. All drawings will be conducted by an independent judging agency, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
5. PRIZE DETAILS/ODDS:
• Grand Prizes:
Sponsor will feature and award one (1) of the following Grand Prizes each Week.
• Gaylord Hotel Grand Prize (4): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to winner’s choice of one of these Gaylord resort locations: Orlando, FL; Nashville, TN; Dallas, TX; or Fort Worth, TX. Travel must be completed by February 8, 2016. Trip consists of double-occupancy suite accommodations at a Gaylord Hotels resort for four (4) nights; one (1) $400 Resort Credit for on-site dining; one (1) $300 Relâche Spa Credit for two massage therapy sessions; and $300 spending money. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,800 each.
Norwegian Cruise Line Grand Prize (2): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to aboard a Norwegian ship for a six (6) day/five (5) night cruise. Ship will depart from the Port of Miami (Florida). Trip consists of balcony stateroom accommodations while aboard ship for (5) nights; $500 Norwegian Gift Card valid for use onboard; and $300 spending money. Cruise must be booked and sail by February 8, 2016. Destination at the discretion of Norwegian Cruise Lines. Sailing dates are subject to availability and blackout dates as determined by Norwegian Cruise Line. Passport and/or birth certificate may be required. ARV: $7,800 each.
• Park City Winter Grand Prize (1): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to Park City, Utah. Travel must be taken between December 1, 2015 and Park City Closing Day – April 2016. Trip consists of double-occupancy hotel accommodations for three (3) nights; two (2) 2-day lift tickets at Park City Mountain Resort; one (1) $100 dining voucher for The Farm restaurant in Canyons Village (alcohol and gratuity not included); and $300 spending money. ARV: $5,200 each.
• Park City Summer Grand Prize (1): Trip for winner and one (1) guest to Park City, Utah. Travel must be taken between either June 18, 2015 and September 7, 2015 or May 1, 2016 and July 31, 2016. Trip consists of double-occupancy hotel accommodations for three (3) nights; two (2) Family Adventure Passes at Park City Mountain Resort; two (2) Park City Alpine Coaster Passes at Park City Mountain Resort; one (1) $200 spa voucher for The Grand Summit Lodge Spa (gratuity not included); one (1) $100 dining voucher for The Farm restaurant in Canyons Village (alcohol and gratuity not included) ; and $300 spending money. ARV: $4,800 each.
• Applicable to Grand Prizes: If winner cannot travel by or on the dates specified, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Each Grand Prize includes round-trip coach air transportation to/from a major airport nearest winner’s home to the destination city and ground transportation to/from airport and hotel in destination city. Ground transportation and meals (other than as stated herein), gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein as part of the prize are solely winner’s responsibility. All travel is subject to availability, change, blackout periods, government restrictions and regulations, hotel, airline, airport or other transportation terminal (or other types of transportation) restrictions and regulations. Other restrictions may apply. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled prize-related activities (including, but not limited to airline flights) beyond its control. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license or passport) required for travel. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Any minor guest (under age of 18; 19 in AL or NE) must be accompanied at all times by minor’s parent or legal guardian who must be the winner. Guest (or his/her/their parent[s] or legal guardian[s] if minor[s]) must complete and return a Liability/Travel Release prior to prize-award date. Actual value may depend on city/date/time of departure. Spending money to be awarded in the form of a check, payable to winner.
• INSTANT WIN $100 CARD PRIZES
For each day of the Promotion Period, one (1) winner will receive one (1) of the following $100 Gift Card Prizes. The $100 Gift Card Prize, per day, to be determined by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
(12 total): $100 Amazon.com Gift Card. ARV: $100 each.
(11 total): $100 Fandango gift card. ARV: $100 each.
(11 total): $100 Nike gift card. ARV: $100 each.
(11 total): $100 Lowe’s gift card. ARV: $100 each.
(11 total): $100 Spa Wish gift card. ARV: $100 each.
INSTANT WIN $25 GIFT CARD PRIZES
For each day of the Promotion Period, a total of twenty-five (25) $25 Gift Card Prizes will be awarded as outlined below.
(5 per day/280 total): $25 Amazon.com Gift Card. ARV: $25 each.
(5 per day/280 total): $25 Fandango gift card. ARV: $25 each.
(5 per day/280 total): $25 Nike gift card. ARV: $25 each.
(5 per day/280 total): $25 Lowe’s gift card. ARV: $25 each.
(5 per day/280 total): $25 Spa Wish gift card. ARV: $25 each.
For all prizes: Winners must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner. Any vouchers, gift cards or credits are subject to terms and conditions as set by issuer. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the corresponding Week. Odds of winning an Instant-Win Prize depend on the number of eligible Plays received and the order in which they are received per day. Total ARV of all prizes is $89,400. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE:
No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from participant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Promotion: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet or wireless providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Promotion. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web site. Use of Web site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Promotion.
By participating in the Promotion, participants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such participant’s participation in the Promotion. By accepting a prize, recipients (a) agree that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties, participating retailers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize or travel thereto, and (b) grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
Bag Codes are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, altered, duplicated, photocopied, forged, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if Bag Codes contain or are the result of printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical or other errors, or do not contain proper security devices. Sole liability for a regular official Bag Code is limited to replacement with a free randomly selected official Bag Code, while supplies last. Bag Codes may not be transferred, sold, bartered, auctioned (including through Internet auction sites), given away, traded or obtained through any source other than through the method described in these Official Rules. All submitted Bag Codes become property of Sponsor, and will not be returned. No more than stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, seeding, printing or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes, set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves right to award only the stated number of prizes. Screen shots are not proof of winning status.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on prizes, if any. Grand Prize winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of their prize. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any difference between the stated approximate retail value and the actual retail value will not be awarded. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (a) disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the Play process, and (b) to cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the remaining prizes among all eligible, non-suspect Plays received prior to cancellation. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the state of Texas, and all claims must be resolved in the federal or state courts located in Collin or Dallas counties, Texas.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT A PARTICIPANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
Potential Instant-Win Prize winners will be notified instantly with a Prize Confirmation notice on screen during their online session at the Web site with instructions on how to claim his/her prize (subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules). Potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by email and will be required to respond to the email notification (as stated within the notification) within seventy-two (72) hours in order for the independent judging agency to capture his/her name and address or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Grand Prize winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release within seven (7) days of prize notification as indicated on the Affidavit. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or Internet service which may result in a potential winner not receiving an initial prize notification; nor is Sponsor responsible for any change in participant’s email address or mailing address. If (i) an attempted notification or a prize is returned as undeliverable, (ii) winner does not respond to the prize-claim instructions as stated within the prize-winning message, (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, (iv) a potential winner cannot be verified, or (v) a potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the applicable prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Instant-Win Prizes will be shipped within 8-10 weeks of winner verification.
10. WINNER’S LIST:
For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by September 8, 2015 to: LAY’S Everyday Escapes Winner’s List, PO Box 3000, Dept. 880-755, Young America, MN 55558-3000.
Frito-Lay, Inc. 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024-4099.
LAY’S and LAY’S Logo are trademarks of Frito-Lay North America, Inc. ©2015