Cloud Star – Win a 2017 Jeep Wrangler with WellMade Grain-Free Dog Food
Cloud Star® WellMade™ Win a Jeep® Wrangler Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF 50 U.S./D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, WHO ENTER FROM WITHIN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
1. Eligibility: The Cloud Star® WellMade™ Win a Jeep® Wrangler Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to: legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, who are located in the United States or the District of Columbia, all at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, officers, and agents of Whitebridge Pet Brands (“Sponsor”), ViralSweep, and each of their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, sales representatives, and advertising, promotion and other agencies and all other service agencies involved with the Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where the reside) and household of each such employee (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win. FCA US LLC is not a sponsor of the sweepstakes promotion. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Whitebridge Pet Brands, LLC, 11401 Olive Blvd. Suite 210, St. Louis, MO 63141.
3. Sweepstakes Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins on December 1, 2016 at 12:00:00 am Central Time (“CT”) and ends on June 30, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm CT (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). All entries must be received before the Sweepstakes Entry Period end time/date to be valid. The Sweepstakes Entry Period consists of three (3) entry periods and one (1) grand prize entry period as follows:
Entry Period Number
Entry Period Start Time/Date
Entry Period End Time/Date
Entry Period Approximate Winner Selection Date
Number of Winner(s) per Entry Period
December 1, 2016 at 12:00:00 am CT
March 28, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm CT
March 29, 2017 10
March 29, 2017 at 12:00:00 am CT
April 25, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm CT
April 26, 2017
April 26, 2017 at 12:00:00 am CT
May 30, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm CT
May 31, 2017 6
Grand Prize Entry Period
December 1, 2016 at 12:00:00 am CT
June 30, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm CT
July 1, 2017 1
Entry period 1, 2, and 3 referred to herein as “Entry Period(s)” and grand prize entry period referred to herein as “Grand Prize Entry Period.” All entries must be received during an Entry Period and/or before the Contest Entry Period end time/date to be valid. You must enter by the end date of the Entry Period drawing in order to be eligible for that drawing.
4. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, enter the Sweepstakes by accessing the Sweepstakes website located at http://www.cloudstar.com/sweepstakes/ (the “Website”) and completing the electronic entry form by submitting your first and last name, e-mail address, birthdate and such other information as Sponsor may require. Complete the foregoing steps to receive one (1) entry into the corresponding Entry Period and one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Entry Period. Entries must contain all information requested and comply with all any applicable restrictions or requirements set forth herein to be valid. Entrants must agree to these Official Rules to receive an entry into any Entry Period.
Limit: One (1) entry into the Sweepstakes via registration during the ENTIRE Sweepstakes Entry Period.
Additional Entries: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, you may receive up to eight (8) total additional entries as follows:
Facebook: Go to the Website and select “Visit Facebook” from the dropdown menu to receive one (1) additional entry into the corresponding Entry Period and one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Entry Period. Limit: One (1) additional entry into an Entry Period drawing and one (1) additional entry into the Grand Prize Entry Period drawing during the ENTIRE Sweepstakes Entry Period. Entrants will only receive an additional entry method via this method if they visit Sponsor’s Facebook page through the Website.
Share Sweepstakes via email: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, you will earn one (1) Sweepstakes entry for sharing the Sweepstakes with your friends via Email by visiting Website, selecting “Refer Friends,” and providing your friend’s valid email address. Entrant will receive one (1) entry per email address shared, with a limit of five (5) total additional entries available. Each entrant can only send the email invitation to each friend once during the entire Sweepstakes Entry Period. Entrant must have a personal relationship with the person whose email he/she provides. Limit: Five (5) additional entries into an Entry Period drawing and five (5) additional entries into the Grand Prize Entry Period drawing during the ENTIRE Sweepstakes Entry Period, regardless of how many email addresses are submitted.
Visit WellMade: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, after you enter the Sweepstakes via the regular entry method (above), select “Visit WellMade” to visit the Sponsor’s page. Once the Sponsor’s page opens, you will receive one (1) additional entry into the corresponding Entry Period and one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Entry Period. The Sponsor’s webpage must open for you to receive additional entries via this method.
Watch the Video: During the Sweepstakes Entry Period, after you enter the Sweepstakes via the regular entry method (above), watch the Sponsor’s video, available on screen, to receive one (1) additional entry into the corresponding Entry Period and one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Entry Period. You must watch the video in its entirety to receive such entries.
Limit: There is a limit of (1) entry and eight (8) additional entries (total of nine entries) into an Entry Period drawing and the Grand Prize Entry Period drawing during the ENTIRE Sweepstakes Entry Period. Non-winning qualifying entrants from one Entry Period’s drawing will roll into subsequent Entry Period’s drawings, if any. Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their registration form, and/or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Other entry methods than those outlined above are void and will not receive entry. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Entrants may not enter with multiple e-mail addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter multiple times or as multiple entrants. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same e-mail address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder.
5. Entry Period and Grand Prize Drawings: On or around the date listed above, Sponsor will randomly select the applicable number of winners from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period/Grand Prize Entry Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for such entry period. Non-winning qualifying entrants from one Entry Period’s drawing will roll into subsequent Entry Period’s drawings, if any. Note: “Roll” not applicable to Grand Prize Entry Period/Drawing. On or around the dates listed in the chart above, potential winners will be notified via the e-mail address provided during entry into the Sweepstakes. Potential winners are subject to verification. If a potential winner is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, if attempted notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if a winner cannot be verified, or if a winner is otherwise unable or unwilling to accept and claim the prize as stated, then winner may be disqualified and the prize may be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant who will also be selected randomly. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release, within ten (10) business days of attempted notification or prize may be forfeited. Prizes won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his/her state of residence will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian, who must sign and return all required documents. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Winners may be issued a 1099 form.
Entry Period 1 Prizes (10): Ten (10) verified winners from Entry Period 1 will each receive one (1) year supply of Cloud Star® Wag More Bark Less® Grain-Free Crunchy Dog Treats [awarded in form of (12) 14 oz. boxes]. Entry Period 1 prize includes shipping to winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Entry Period 1 prize: $84. All details of Entry Period 1 prize shall be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipment of Entry Period 1 prize after confirmation.
Entry Period 2 Prizes (10): Ten (10) verified winners from Entry Period 2 will each receive one (1) year supply of Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Grain-Free Crunchy Dog Treats [awarded in form of (12) 14 oz. boxes]. Entry Period 2 prize includes shipping to winner. ARV of each Entry Period 2 prize: $84. All details of Entry Period 2 prize shall be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipment of Entry Period 2 prize after confirmation.
Entry Period 3 Prizes (6): Six (6) verified winners from Entry Period 3 will receive each receive one (1) Cloud Star® WellMade™ Grain-Free Dog Food Package consisting of (1) 25 lb. bag of Chicken Adult Baked Kibble, one (1) 8 lb. bag of Garden Vegetables Dehydrated Mix, and twelve (12) 12.5 oz. cans of Savory Stew Homestyle Meals. ARV of each Entry Period 3 prize: $146. All details of Entry Period 3 prize shall be determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipment of Entry Period 3 prize after confirmation.
Grand Prize (1): One (1) verified winner from the Grand Prize Entry Period drawing will receive a 2017 Jeep® Wrangler automobile. Grand Prize winner (or such winner’s parent or legal guardian, if applicable) must have proof of a valid U.S. driver’s license from their state or place of residence in the United States to take delivery of vehicle; failure to show same may result in prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate winner. Winner must look to manufacturer for warranty issues. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes and other expenses not listed herein including, but not limited to, any and all dealership costs, license, dealer preparation costs, insurance, extended warranties, and all other cost, taxes, and expenses incurred in claiming, registering, along with payment to the dealership for costs associated with sales taxes, registration, tags, title, and other legally required fees or using the vehicle including any travel and transportation costs associated with collecting the vehicle. Winner is also responsible for all costs associated with any optional accessories ordered by winner. Winner must take delivery of vehicle from dealer specified by Sponsor and within the time frame specified by dealer and/or Sponsor or may forfeit such portion of the prize. (ARV of Grand Prize is $24,000.) Sponsor makes no representation or warranty that the vehicle can be sold, bartered, or traded for at the stated value. Values are subject to market conditions, which can fluctuate and any difference between actual market value and ARV will not be awarded. Sponsor has not made and Sponsor is not responsible in any manner for any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to the Grand Prize vehicle, regarding the use, value, or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, with the exception of any standard manufacturer’s warranty that may apply to the Grand Prize vehicle or any components thereto. Vehicle will be delivered as is. Color, package, factory options, and other prize specifics to be determined by Sponsor and are subject to availability. All other costs not specifically stated herein as being awarded are the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. General Prize Conditions (applicable to all prizes): ARVs are as of date of printing of these Official Rules. The difference in value of prize as stated herein and value at time of prize notification, if any, will not be awarded.
Limit: one (1) prize per person/household. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the prizes they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. Total ARV of all Sweepstakes prizes is $24,314.
7. Release: As a condition of entering, entrants (or their parent or legal guardian if an eligible minor) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, and agents, and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (“Promotion Parties”), from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize; (b) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-ofpocket expenses and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, each winner grants (and agrees to confirm this grant in writing, if requested) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions, the website, or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the website, or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Binding Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in a location determined by the arbitrator as set forth herein (provided that such location is reasonably convenient for claimant), or at such other location as may be mutually agreed upon by the parties, in accordance with the procedural rules for commercial disputes set forth in the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS (“JAMS Rules and Procedures”) then prevailing, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator shall be selected pursuant to the JAMS Rules and Procedures. The arbitrator shall apply Missouri law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act and applicable statutes of limitations, and shall honor claims of privilege recognized at law. In the event that the claimant is able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the claimant’s filing and hearing fees in connection with the arbitration as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal (other than that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis), or otherwise conflicts with the rules and procedures established by JAMS, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein. If, however, the portion that is deemed invalid, unenforceable or illegal is that claims will not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void, and neither claimant nor Sponsor shall be entitled to arbitrate their dispute. Upon filing a demand for arbitration, all parties to such arbitration shall have the right of discovery, which discovery shall be completed within sixty days after the demand for arbitration is made, unless further extended by mutual agreement of the parties. THE ARBITRATION OF DISPUTES PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL BE IN THE ENTRANT’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN THE CLAIMS OF OTHER PERSONS OR PARTIES WHO MAY BE SIMILARLY SITUATED. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY ARBITRATED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH ABOVE, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND (2) ENTRANT’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE AND IN SECTION 7(B)-(D), SO SUCH LANGUAGE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction: This Sweepstakes and its Official Rules are governed by US law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Section 10 of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Missouri, in the City of Saint Louis.
13. Winner’s List: For a list of winners, please visit http://www.cloudstar.com/winners/. Please specify “Rules” or “Winners List.” Requests must be received by August 1, 2017. Jeep and Wrangler are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.